Website Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Church Dwight Co Inc in York, PA 2022
About the job
A collective energy and ambition. A place where you can make a real difference.
We’re a company that genuinely cares about our people, our products, our consumers and the environment.
Our unique, informal culture champions courage, determination and collaboration. Knowing we have an open and supportive team means each of us has the freedom to take responsibility and ownership. We have a shared passion to work hard, innovate and push boundaries.
United by the belief that when we strive for growth, anything is possible. While we might not be the largest company in our industry, we believe we can have the biggest impact because: Together We Have the Power to Win.
PRODUCTION OPERATOR – Weekend Days
Starting pay Rate – $21.25/hr.
Sign-On Bonus – $4,000
What We’re About
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible position located at our York, PA Facility.
What You’ll Do
This manufacturing position will be responsible assisting in all areas of production operations, including but not limited to, operating Moen box making equipment, assisting in the bottle dumping area
Responsible at all times for promoting a safety culture and awareness within their area. Support and adhere to all plant safety policies and procedures at all times. Safe and efficient equipment operation to meet or exceed all quality, scheduling and customer requirements. Assist with machine set-up and changeovers. Assist with equipment preventative maintenance, including cleaning and lubrication of machinery. Ensure all quality standards are met, i.e. right material components being run on the right lines, etc. Assist with special projects and assignments such as rework, hand stacking, etc. Participate in continuous improvement teams to identify and resolve areas of downtime, etc. Assist with the training and certification program as needed. Other duties as assigned.
What You’ll Need
High school diploma or GED plus one (1) year work experience, and/or equivalent combination of experience and education that could likely provide the required knowledge and abilities needed to perform the job Strong mechanical aptitude preferred Knowledge of computer operations a plus
What We’ll Offer
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance; the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight Co., Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/
Company: Church & Dwight Co., Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: York, PA
Application Deadline: N/A