This Jobsfunter Listing is about Chobani in Minneapolis, MN 2022
About the job
The Demand Creation department sits at the heart of Chobani. We collectively research, develop, design, market and sell our amazing products. This integrated team is responsible for generating demand for Chobani across our customer and consumer base.
The Analyst of Customer Revenue Management is a critical contributor to analyzing, understanding and improving Chobani’s investment with our customer partners.
- Baseline and promotional volume and trade forecasting in JDA planning system at Customer level with improvement in forecast accuracy
- Promote and facilitate the concept of profitable revenue growth across all elements of the planning process: distribution, new item launches, promotional planning, customer initiatives
- Facilitate trade investment and PPP review at customer business unit level, and synthesize findings for best practice or change recommendations
- Maintain customer planning documents, including AMPS, to facilitate Customer Business Unit (CBU)-level planning sessions
- Manage weekly reporting updates and distribution to CBU
- Conduct ad hoc reporting and analysis
- Provide contract insight as part of monthly customer deduction review process
- Manage CBU customer contracts and any necessary tracking and processing
- Perform other duties as necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience in Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG), financial analysis background preferred
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work with and summarize findings from complex data
- Highly organized with the ability to manage multiple projects against deadlines
- Bias for action and driving business forward
- Ability to work well across leadership levels and functions
- Track record of building and maintaining excellent relationships
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Chobani is a food maker with a mission of making high-quality and nutritious food accessible to more people, while elevating our communities and making the world a healthier place. In short: making good food for all. In support of this mission, we are a values-driven, people-first, food-and-wellness-focused company, and have been since Hamdi Ulukaya, an immigrant to the U.S., founded the company in 2005. We produce yogurt , oatmilk , dairy- and plant-based creamers , ready-to-drink coffee and plant-based probiotic drinks . Chobani yogurt is America’s No.1 yogurt brand, and it’s made with only natural ingredients without artificial preservatives.
Chobani uses food as a force for good in the world – putting humanity first in everything we do. Our philanthropic efforts prioritize giving back to our communities and beyond: working to eradicate child hunger, supporting immigrants, refugees and underrepresented people, honoring veterans, and protecting the planet. We manufacture our products in New York, Idaho, and Australia. Chobani products are available throughout North America and distributed in Australia and other select markets. For more information, please visit www.chobani.com and follow us on Facebook , Twitter , Instagram and LinkedIn .
Chobani is an equal opportunity employer. Chobani will not discriminate against any applicant for employment on any basis including, but not limited to: race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, military and/or veteran status, marital status, predisposing genetic characteristics and genetic information, or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: N/A