This Jobsfunter Listing is about CHEQ in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Today, all business lives online.
But if a large percentage of online visitors are invalid, fraudulent or just outright bots, then business performance and goals are compromised.
CHEQ is the leading solution in the world for marketing organizations looking to secure their business from invalid visitors, ensuring their site, campaigns, funnels, audiences, data and analytics are filled with human users who can convert to real customers.
CHEQ is trusted today by over 12,000 customers worldwide and has been named by CNBC as one of the 100 most promising tech companies in the world.
As a Sales Development Representative (SDR) at CHEQ you will play a key role as we expand our Sales & Marketing activities to support our fast-growing business. You will work closely with our Sales & Marketing teams to follow-up, qualify and identify opportunities from marketing-generated campaigns and outbound cold calling efforts targeting accounts to feed the sales pipeline.
- Part of CHEQ Paradome team (not for ClickCease by CHEQ)
- Research accounts prior to the first contact to understand the prospect needs and educate the prospect on the benefits of CHEQ’s platform
- Perform outbound cold calling targeting companies that meet CHEQ’s customer profile
- Become a credible resource and develop trusted relationships with prospects
- Work closely with your Director and VP in order to develop your career to support successful outbound campaigns
- Work closely with Sales Account Executive to identify and uncover opportunities at target accounts
- Identify opportunities to hand-off to the Sales Account Executive for further follow-up
- Responsible for meeting BDR metrics and assigned goals
- Responsible for managing leads through a defined process
- Maintain up-to-date records in CRM and other tools
- Keep up to date with product and industry knowledge
- Professional level English – Must
- Additional European language – Advantage
- Sales experience in SaaS companies – Major Advantage
- Startup mindset – make things happen, self-learning, winning attitude, go above and beyond, out of the box thinking
- Hunter – comfortable to make outbound cold calling targeting multiple level contacts including executive management
- Excellent lead follow-up skills responding to and qualifying leads from marketing-generated campaigns and incoming phone and web inquiries
- Excellent in prospecting, nurturing, educating and qualifying target prospects to create sales-ready opportunities
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and resources effectively
- Superior pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling skills
- Superb communications skills, both verbal and written, with an ability to demonstrate products highlighting benefits/advantages/features
- Self-starter, with a high-energy, positive phone presence
- Working days – Monday – Friday
You will enjoy:
- Our amazing TLV sea overview
- Fun activities
- Well equipped kitchen
- A dog-friendly environment
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A