This Jobsfunter Listing is about CHEP in Durham, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Location: Field Based – North East
- Location account management: Servicing of Retail locations to an agreed visit frequency within a specified geographic area based on postcode assignment.
- Building relations with a network of key contacts at these locations to establish and maintain CHEP equipment controls.
- To train and influence Distributor locations to ensure the CHEP service is delivered, leading to improved customer satisfaction, collection performance, reduced growth, reduced equipment losses and subsequently improved profitability for CHEP.
- Maximising asset productivity by ensuring CHEP equipment is appropriately used and returned/collected once empty.
- Control CHEP Asset performance Flow Through Ratio (FTR) at individual Distributor location level by training and regular follow up with staff & management at major D´s.
- Carry out planned seasonal activities and oriented activities in order to achieve targets on a KPI basis i.e. asset leakage and FTR.
- Effective management of allocated Retail groups to targeted asset management performance levels.
- New business opportunities – feedback on market and customer information to relevant teams for new business or competitor info.
- Converting secondary unpaid usage of CHEP equipment into profitable revenue for CHEP in line with an agreed Retail Commercial policy.
- Monthly reports relating to field activity.
The Field Service Executive role is a field based position that requires the Executive to visit customers in a defined territory.
The average territory contains around 160 locations.
We would expect between 15 and 20 visits per week on average.
As an ideal candidate for this role of Field Service Executive, we are open minded to the background and industry experience of people who are interested in this role. We are looking for the following skills and capabilities;
- Experience in a customer facing role
- Sales/customer service/Account Management in a service company where analysis and attention to detail was a key success factor.
- Strong relationship building & interpersonal skills.
- Excellent negotiation skills with demonstrable examples of success.
- Analytically minded with great attention to detail.
- Team player with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Structured and disciplined individual who is comfortable with detail and can work well under pressure
- Excellent time, task and relationship management skills
- Computer literate
What we Offer (UK Benefits):
- Annual Bonus Scheme
- Company Car
- Private Healthcare
- 25 days holidays per annum (plus bank holidays)
- 3 days of volunteering leave per annum
- Life Assurance Cover (3 times your annual salary)
- Access to an Employee Assistance Program
- Competitive Pension
- Access to the Brambles MyShare Scheme
- Holiday Trading Scheme
- Fantastic opportunities for personal and professional development
- Access to further benefits and discounts via a Benefits App.
As an inclusive employer, Brambles wants to see every candidate performing at their best throughout the job application process, interview process and whilst at work. We therefore encourage you to inform your Talent Acquisition Partner of any reasonable adjustments you might need to enable this to happen.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Durham, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A