Website Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Check Point Software Technologies Ltd in Tel Aviv, Israel 2022
About the job
Avanan proud to join Check Point!
Avanan’s unique email solution fully secure cloud email and cloud platforms using AI. Avanan’s product was selected as top in class by the Aite Analyst group and rated #1 by both Gartner and G2. Avanan’s on growing customer base is reflected both in Gartner’s “Customer Choice” and Deloitte’s selection for North America’s 500 most growing companies, two years in a row. Recently, Avanan was acquired by Check Point and it is now Check Point’s Email Security solution.
Avanan is looking for a promising and brilliant Senior Cloud Back End Developer to join the team; this is a unique opportunity to work on a large-scale system (one of the 10 largest in Israel!) using cutting edge technology in an agile environment.
As a Senior Cloud Back-End Developer, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining exciting security products utilizing advanced models for Avanan’s customers. Our production environment is a fast-paced, agile development cloud environment – handling tens of millions of transactions daily
You will develop software serving large scale production real-time environment. handling large quantities of data, using multi-threaded methods and design patterns. The domain you will tackle will involve cutting edge cybersecurity cloud solutions, like phishing, impersonation, anomaly detection, and more. All implemented with the latest AWS tools and managed services such as Aurora RDS, Athena, Kinesis, Kafka, SQS, Elastic Search, ElasticCache, and many more. You will design and develop high impact real-time components for online analysis, and take ownership of the end-to-end solution.
• Develop production-grade, large-scale cloud -based security products.
• Design and develop data-driven applications in an agile development environment
• Design and develop AI back-end solutions and APIs
• Interact with data scientists, R&D, QA and Test Automation and field e
• Degree in computer science/software engineering
• 5 years of programming experience: Python experience at least 2 years- must.
• Experience with high-performance, multi-threaded, multi-processed environments.
• Experience developing a high-scale, multi-tenant cloud SaaS mission-critical applications.
• knowledge of relational databases queries and tools
• AWS experience – must.
Company: Check Point Software Technologies Ltd
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Tel Aviv, Israel
Application Deadline: N/A