This Jobsfunter Listing is about CGI in Houston, TX 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
Job Description Business Analyst
The IT Business Analyst is responsible for Project Managers planning, control and executing a project or set of related projects to meet identified business needs and deliver business value.
This role is based in Houston, Texas.
Your future duties and responsibilities
As part of the Agile Delivery Team, the BA will work with the delivery team, SOM, and business stakeholders to prioritize, manage, and execute the delivery for Endur including defect fixes, approved enhancements, and special project delivery.
- The BA will also perform operational activities / IT Support for Endur system via Problem and Change Management utilizing organization ServiceNow and Azure DevOps (ADO).
- BA have the chance to collaborate with highly driven individuals, working closely with other organization IT teams in the organization to deliver end-to-end satisfactory solutions or resolve end to end Endur related issues.
- BA who is an innovative team player that can take a systematic and analytical approach to problem-solving possesses a proven ability to communicate concisely and clearly, that would build the trust of both IT and Business stakeholders and a strong analytical aptitude that would analyze complex requirements and drive value for the business.
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
Endur and Trading background Knowledge.
- Technical background is preferred.
Soft Skills & Experience
- Show substantial personal drive to get things done.
- Strong stakeholder management and requirements elicitation skillsets.
- Ability to communicate concisely and clearly
- Proficiency in writing user stories, acceptance criteria.
- Experience analyzing the alignment between business requirements and system capabilities
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Self-starter who can drive initiatives and is a team player.
- Strong interpersonal skills, communication, presentational skills, and stakeholder engagement.
- A curiosity to learn and adapt to new ways of working and thinking.
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at [email protected] . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned.
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held. CGI will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrests and conviction records in accordance with all local regulations and ordinances.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.
- Azure DevOps
- OpenLink Endur
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A