Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under CGI in Kuala Lumpur 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
- Liaise between the business and technical team, eliciting and translating external and internal customer needs into technical objectives, identifying possible solutions/improvements, and defining business requirements.
- Identify opportunities and potential for improvement to help clients in growing their business.
- Constantly perform impact analysis and translate Visa/MasterCard release notes into the business requirements then work with the team on the technical specifications.
- Ensure minimum knowledge gap or misunderstanding between the business and technical team.
- Functional Requirements and UAT Support.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Must possess in-depth understanding of payment/cards system.
- Significant experience in retail banking and/or payment card industry and/or merchant retail business.
- Strong analytical abilities, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong time management skills, ability to multi-task and work in a team environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong focus on customer facing interaction and customer service.
- Self-starter who can work independently and in teams on tasks and projects with limited supervision.
- Ability to provide quality business solutions within compressed time-lines and delivery dates.
- Ability to manage multiple complex projects; being resourceful, with ability to find creative solutions where they are not obvious.
- Desire to learn.
- Able to handle stress from tight deadlines.
Required Qualifications To Be Successful In This Role
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or the equivalent combination of education, training, or work experience.
- Experience with Visa/MasterCard compliance release
- Knowledge with Visa PC EditPackage and MasterCard FileExpress.
- Experienced with cards transactions. Especially clearing.
- Good technical and logical thinking. Able to understand system/program flow. Have experience in programming languages.
- Experience interfacing with SQL databases.
- Good written and spoken English.
Insights you can act on
While technology is at the heart of our clients’ digital transformation, we understand that people are at the heart of business success.
When you join CGI, you become a trusted advisor, collaborating with colleagues and clients to bring forward actionable insights that deliver meaningful and sustainable outcomes. We call our employees “members” because they are CGI shareholders and owners and owners who enjoy working and growing together to build a company we are proud of. This has been our Dream since 1976, and it has brought us to where we are today — one of the world’s largest independent providers of IT and business consulting services.
At CGI, we recognize the richness that diversity brings. We strive to create a work culture where all belong and collaborate with clients in building more inclusive communities. As an equal-opportunity employer, we want to empower all our members to succeed and grow. If you require an accommodation at any point during the recruitment process, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.
Ready to become part of our success story? Join CGI — where your ideas and actions make a difference.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Kuala Lumpur
Application Deadline: N/A