Website Central Mountain Air
Central Mountain Air is looking for full time licensed M2 Engineers and Maintenance Apprentice for our Edmonton, AB base.
- Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
- Inspect, service and maintain spare parts inventory
- Conduct planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
- Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
- Assist with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
- Complete all maintenance related paperwork fully and accurately
- Flexibility and willingness to work irregular hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to legally work in Canada
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience on Dash 8, Dornier or Beach 1900
- Transport Canada Certified AME License M2
Company: Central Mountain Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com