Website Central Mountain Air
Central Mountain Air is a western Canada privately owned and operated company. We are proud to offer scheduled and charter flights across a unique network connecting communities throughout British Columbia and Alberta. Central Mountain Air operates a fleet of Beech 1900Ds, Dornier 328s and Dash 8 aircraft.
- Assist with the general maintenance and servicing of hangar equipment and facilities
- Conduct planned and unplanned maintenance procedures on our fleet of aircraft in accordance with the Canadian Aviation Regulations and company procedures
- Troubleshoot structural, mechanical, hydraulic and engines to identify and repair defects
- Perform and document inspection of engines, structural, mechanical, and hydraulic systems
- Interpret technical drawings, blueprints, manuals, instructions, etc.
- Maintain an organized, clean and safe work environment
- Inspect, service and maintain spare parts inventory
- Other duties as assigned
- Complete all maintenance related paperwork fully and accurately
- Transport Canada Certified AME License M2
- Ability to legally work in Canada
- Must be able to obtain and retain a Restricted Area Identification Card (RAIC)
- Flexibility and willingness to work irregular hours to include evenings, weekends and holidays
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to repeatedly lift 50 lbs.
Qualification & Experience:
- Endorsement and experience on Dash 8 aircraft
Company: Central Mountain Air
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Vancouver, British Columbia, CA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org