Website Centene Corporation
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Centene Corporation in Arkansas, United States 2022
About the job
You could be the one who changes everything for our 25 million members. Centene is transforming the health of our communities, one person at a time. As a diversified, multi-national organization, you’ll have access to competitive benefits including a fresh perspective on workplace flexibility.
Perform various analysis and interpretation to link business needs and objectives for assigned function
This Business Analyst position will be joining our JOC (Joint Operating Committee) team. Responsibilities include researching and resolving outstanding provider claim disputes and open AR (accounts receivable) for Buckeye’s largest in-network provider accounts. Analyst will utilize provider contracts, Ohio Department of Medicaid handbooks, CMS and NCCI guidelines, Ohio Administrative Code and more to research and resolve claims disputes. Analyst will be responsible for root cause analysis and solutions regarding claims payment errors. This position is required to attend monthly virtual meetings with our providers and will be responsible for explaining research and claim dispute outcomes to our providers.
- Support business initiatives through data analysis, identification of implementation barriers and user acceptance testing of new systems
- Identify and analyze user requirements, procedures, and problems to improve existing processes
- Perform detailed analysis on assigned projects, recommend potential business solutions and assist with implementation
Our Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Flexible work solutions including remote options, hybrid work schedules and dress flexibility
- Competitive pay
- Paid Time Off including paid holidays
- Health insurance coverage for you and dependents
- 401(k) and stock purchase plans
- Tuition reimbursement and best-in-class training and development
Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience. 0-2 years of business process analysis or data analysis experience. Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Applications, including Excel and Access preferred. Project management experience preferred.
Centene is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to diversity, and values the ways in which we are different. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Company: Centene Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Arkansas, United States
Application Deadline: N/A