Website Cengage Group
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cengage Group in Temecula, CA 2022
About the job
We believe in the power and joy of learning
At Cengage Group, our employees have a direct impact in helping students around the world discover the power and joy of learning. We are bonded by our shared purpose – driving innovation that helps millions of learners improve their lives and achieve their dreams through education.
Our culture values diversity, engagement, and discovery
Our business is driven by our strong culture, and we know that creating an inclusive and diverse workplace is absolutely essential to the success of our company and our learners, as well as our individual well-being. We recognize the value of diverse perspectives in everything we do, and strive to ensure employees of all levels and backgrounds feel empowered to voice their ideas and bring their authentic selves to work. We achieve these priorities through inclusive programs, benefits, and initiatives that are integrated into the fabric of how we work every day. To learn more, please see https://www.cengagegroup.com/about/inclusion-and-diversity/.
What You’ll Do Here
Ed2go currently has an exciting opportunity for an Enrollment Training Specialist. The Enrollment Training Specialist (ETS) will be responsible for training new and existing Enrollment Representatives (ER). This will include; creation, delivery and maintenance of training content and materials, collaboration with multiple departments, being comfortable speaking in front of small to medium sized groups, communicate with and receive direction from Enrollment Leadership, ability to access and analyze performance data and make recommendations on a regular, quick-turnaround basis!
This is a full-time position located in our Temecula, CA office.
- Train and onboard new hires and contractors
- Create, deliver and maintain training documents for existing team members
- Facilitate training in small to medium sized group forums, as well as at the individual level
- Work with Product and Marketing on new program launch process, training materials and delivery
- Communicate with Enrollment Leadership regarding status of projects, progress of staff and recommendations to consider
- Collaborate on, write, and/or maintain documentation within a training documentation repository
- Document and promote best practices throughout organization
- Help direct evolution of tools that help simplify the enrollment process
- Leverage training acumen and experience to provide management with process and operational improvement recommendations
Other responsibilities as needed
- Bachelor’s degree and/or related work experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in enrollment, admissions, consultative sales, phone sales
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in training, teaching, customer service, and/or technical support role
- Experience working in a CRM environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated success learning new technologies quickly
- Organized and diligent to detail with outstanding problem-solving skills
- Positive can-do attitude; always willing to learn
- Strong collaboration skills- able to collaborate with people with a diverse set of backgrounds
- Ability to manage multiple responsibilities at once
- Able to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to speak in front of small-medium sized groups while delivering trainings
Experience with Salesforce CRM
Experience with Velocify
Cengage Group is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, parental status, cultural background, organizational level, work styles, tenure and life experiences. Or for any other reason. You may view Cengage’s EEO/Affirmative Action Policy signed by CEO Michael Hansen and Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law notice by visiting their corresponding links.
Cengage Group is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at accomm[email protected] or you may call us at +1 (617) 289-7917.
About Cengage Group
Cengage Group, a global education technology company serving millions of learners, provides affordable, quality digital products and services that equip students with the skills and competencies needed to be job ready. For more than 100 years, we have enabled the power and joy of learning with trusted, engaging content, and now, integrated digital platforms. We serve the higher education, workforce skills, secondary education, English language teaching and research markets worldwide. Through our scalable technology, including MindTap and Cengage Unlimited, we support all learners who seek to improve their lives and achieve their dreams through education.
Company: Cengage Group
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Internship
Job Location: Temecula, CA
Application Deadline: N/A