This Jobsfunter Listing is about CDW in London, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Bring your career and talents to CDW, where you can have a greater impact, be inspired by our mission and excited about your job and future. With revenues of over £1 billion, CDW UK is a leading supplier of IT solutions and services to a broad range of commercial and public sector customers globally.
What You Will Do
- Keeping up to date will all legislation changes in country
- Consulting with third party provider making sure all info and payroll data is accurate & compliance
- Using excel to collate payroll data to send on to payroll provider
- Working as a wider payroll function to streamline & improve processes
- Strong EMEA and APAC payroll experience
- Intermediates excel skills such as pivot tables & V-lookups
- Support Payroll Lead in audits and statutory compliance periodically/year end (main reports from Payroll provider) as requested per assigned Country.
- Investigate problems and conduct research of customer inquiries about payroll and payroll tax matters and enlighten or guide them on the appropriate procedures and industry best practices
What you need to succeed:
- 3-4 years’ international payroll experience is essential, both EMEA and APAC
- Knowledge of financial transactions (example making payments, reconciliations)
- Strong Microsoft excel experience
Nice To Have
- Effective communication skills
- Excellent time management skills
- Adaptable and resilient
- Initiative-taking and works well under pressure
- Uses own initiative
- Exceptional diligence
Who We Are
CDW is a leading technology solutions provider to business, government, education and healthcare organisations in the United Kingdom, Canada, and the United States. Our fingerprints can be found on technology in workplaces of more than 250,000 companies: from start-ups to international conglomerates. With the breadth of products and services we offer, there is no request too big or too small.
What you can expect from us: Culture, co-workers, careers:
CDW is not only the People Who Get IT, but the People who get People. Our relationships are fuelled by our deep expertise and grounded in the CDW Way. Our empowering leadership makes things happen and inspires their teams to do the same. From the teammates beside us to the leaders who guide us, we move forward together. At CDW, you will collaborate with people who inspire you. People with positive, success-driven attitudes who you will learn from and forge strong relationships with. Bring your best true self—and your best ideas—to CDW. Because diverse perspectives bring forth better problem solving—and better solutions for our customers on a rapidly evolving technology landscape.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: London, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A