Volunteer: Online Research for GENERATION NOW vacancy in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help GENERATION NOW conduct research on a particular topic or question.
Generation NOW, is a non-profit community based organization with a mission which strives to build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce for young professionals and youth in Greater Cincinnati, This has been made available through professional development, training, job placement, and the creation of leadership and mentorship opportunities through networking.
Fun Fact About Us
Very Innovate programs that impact this generation of young professionals and future young professionals.
What You’ll Work On
- A compilation of research on a specific topic (e.g. industry best practices, literature review, media contacts, industry trends, etc.) including a list of sources
- Recommendations on areas for further explorationesearch
- Note: This project is not designed to be used for prospect or grant research
Research tool: demographics now
Focus is on Secondary Customer Research
has “what do are target market wants”
define our target market more closely a s what are the prices points
how big our target markets (corporate/individual)
- Experience analyzing, writing or sourcing research
- Strong research and written communication skills
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 15-25 hours over 1-4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A