Volunteer: Email Marketing System Set Up for Hearts For Emma vacancy in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help Hearts For Emma make their email communications more efficient by setting them up with an email marketing software.
Hearts For Emma is a volunteer-run, non-profit organization based in Cranford, New Jersey.
Hearts For Emma was founded by Nancie and Mark Rothman in 2012 after their daughter Emma went into sudden cardiac arrest at the age of 12 and required a life saving heart transplant. The Rothmans were inspired by the community that rallied around them during their ordeal. They also realized there is a lack of information available regarding organ donation.
Hearts For Emma Has a Dual Mission To
- Provide assistance to families of children with heart disease.
- Support educational initiatives relating to heart transplantation and organ and tissue donation.
Fun Fact About Us
We provide the things that are often not known to be needed unless you have experienced what our family has.
We try to celebrate the gift of life daily.
What You’ll Work On
- Set up of Organization’s account in email marketing software (possible tools include Mailchimp, Constant Contact, Campaign Monitor)
- Imported contact list into software with guidance on list cleaning & management
We currently use Neon CRM. We want to integrate to Mailchimp. We have t set up (APKI key done). What we need help with is getting our Neon contacts into Mailchimp & vice versa or so it seems. We are very stuck. Help would be greatly appreciated..we want to send email newsletter out April 1,
- Experience managing accounts in email marketing software(s)
- Experience importing and managing contacts
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-20 hours over 2-3 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A