Rooms Manager In Training Vacancies in Catchafire Lanai City, HI
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Lanai City, HI 2022
About the job
Aloha! Four Seasons Resorts Lana’i is seeking a Rooms Manager In Training
JOIN OUR ‘OHANA
The Food & Beverage MIT will have the opportunity to join our award-winning team of service providers who share our organization’s passion for excellence and will infuse their enthusiasm for hospitality in everything they do. Our MITs have the opportunity to shape our guest and employee experiences by providing exceptional knowledge and service.
Our aim is to develop our company’s future hotel operations leaders. Upon successful completion of the Program, MITs will have learned the Four Seasons core and culture service standards, and will have assumed supervisory responsibilities in two or more departments within their first 12 months of employment.
- Complete two departmental job rotations within the Rooms division.
- Learn and follow task and service standards so that we expertly serve guests by providing exceptional knowledge of hotel products and services.
- Anticipate guest needs, ascertain satisfaction, offer suggestions, and respond urgently and appropriately to guest concerns and requests.
- Lead daily shift briefings, ensure that all new hires have been properly trained and entered in to payroll system according to training manuals, give feedback and coaching to all service staff and communicate progress of training to management.
- Attend, participate in and occasionally lead required meetings or training events.
- Complete two projects: 1) significantly impact the guest or employee experience within the department with, 2) determine a hotel-wide opportunity to develop a new strategy with a focus on revenue-enhancement and profitability.
- Contribute to our environment with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Demonstrate strong work ethic and proven leadership skills with the ability to make decisions to best serve our guest and employees.
- Work harmoniously and professionally with co-workers and supervisors; maintain discretion and confidentiality, including matters relating to guests, staff, and the company.
- Understand Four Seasons’ style, practices, culture, terminology, and general philosophy. Use these principles as guideline for behavior.
What We Look For
- College degree preferably specializing in hotelestaurant management or equivalent experience is required.
- Two years previous experience within hospitality and leadership progression is preferred
- Ability to quickly gain a working knowledge of division operations as well as Four Seasons cultural and core standards, policies, and standard operating procedures. This working knowledge is generally learned on-the-job.
- Positive attitude with a generous and uplifting team approach
- Ability to proactively anticipate and prioritize the needs of the guest
- Energetic and professional approach to the art of hospitality
What To Expect
- Achieve a promotion to Assistant Manager upon successful completion of the program
- Acquire the skills that serve as the foundation for Four Seasons senior leadership
- Be part of a cohesive team with a singular focus on creating the best possible guest experience
- Have the ability to demonstrate your unique personality and service style while achieving the brand standards that make us Four Seasons
- Be encouraged to demonstrate your professional passion
- Have career growth opportunities both within Four Seasons Hotel Seattle and worldwide with our company
- Be rewarded with market-leading pay and a comprehensive benefit plan
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work environment
Candidates must have valid work authorization for the U.S.
Please note that due to the large number of responses we receive, only candidates being considered for the above position will be contacted for an interview.
FOUR SEASONS RESORTS LANA’I
On this pristine island, Four Seasons Resorts Lana’i provides a one-of-a-kind experience – presenting both ocean and highlands landscapes and balancing a sense of tranquility with an abundance of recreational activities. In our exquisite Resorts – frequently listed among the world’s finest – Four Seasons combines the very best of Lana’i. Four Seasons Resorts Lana’i has been named Best Hotel in The USA by U.S. News & World Report, the global authority in rankings and consumer advice, in 2020 & 2021 Best Hotels rankings. As an employee of the Four Seasons Resorts Lana’i, the opportunities are endless and so are the experiences!
Learn more about what it’s like to work at Four Seasons Resorts Lana’i, visit us:
FOUR SEASONS HOTELS & RESORTS
Four Seasons is dedicated to perfecting the travel experience through continual innovation and the highest standards of hospitality. The deeply instilled Four Seasons culture is personified by its employees – people who share a single focus and are inspired to offer great service. At Four Seasons, we believe in recognizing a familiar face, welcoming a new one and treating every one we meet the way we would want to be treated ourselves. Whether you work with us, stay with us, live with us, discover with us, we believe our purpose is to create impressions that will stay with you for a lifetime. It comes from our belief that life is richer when we truly connect to the people and the world around us.
Learn more about what it is like to work at Four Seasons, visit us:
What To Expect
- Energizing Employee Culture where you are encouraged to be your true self!
- Comprehensive learning and development programs to help you master your craft.
- Competitive wages and benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision and Retirement Plan) as well as Paid Time Off & Holiday Pay
- Inclusive and diverse employee engagement & recognition events all year-round.
- Exclusive discount and travel programs with Four Seasons
- Complimentary Dry Cleaning for Employee Uniforms & Employee Meals
- And so much more!
We look forward to receiving your application, mahalo!
Four Seasons is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply. To access the ‘EEOC is The Law’ Information poster please visit this website – http://www.eeoc.gov/employers/upload/poster_screen_reader_optimized.pdf
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Lanai City, HI
Application Deadline: N/A