Volunteer: Copywriting for Resounding Joy Inc Positions in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help Resounding Joy Inc express their voice and articulate their key messages with well-written and compelling marketing and communications materials.
Resounding Joy enhances the human experience through the therapeutic use of music.
Fun Fact About Us
Resounding Joy leads with its heart – the health and wellbeing of its staff members is always the first priority. Our CEO is a music therapist herself – and she’s also received the American Music Therapy Association’s Lifetime Achievement Award.
What You’ll Work On
- Well-written and compelling copy for marketing or communication materials; examples include a brochure, blog post, one-pager/fact sheet, fundraising/promotional materials
- Messaging that is consistent with brand identity, public relations strategy and communications objectives
We seeking someone to write a script for an explainer video (3-5 minutes) for our military program. We have a videographer, b-roll, and staff, but no one has scriptwriting/screenwriting expertise.
- Superior writing and editing skills
- Experience in copywriting, marketing, public relations, communications or journalism preferred
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-30 hours over 2-5 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A