Volunteer: Operating Budget for Latched Support Positions in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help Latched Support put together a detailed operating budget covering at least one full fiscal year and provide expert advice on managing cash flow.
Latched Support transforms communities through babies, women, and families by providing access to vital health services, quality education, critical material assistance, and advocacy.
Fun Fact About Us
Two Registered Nurse Lactation Consultants that met while working in one of San Antonio’s major hospital systems identified a need for the families they cared for.
What You’ll Work On
- A detailed Operating Budget covering at least one full fiscal year
- Expert advice on how to reconcile actual expenses with budgeted expenses
Creating a budget for our individual programs
- Background in corporate finance, accounting, or comparable relevant field
- Experience developing a budget for an organization or company
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel or comparable software
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 20-30 hours over 3-5 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A