Volunteer: Email Layout & Template for Young Audiences of Virginia Inc Positions in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help Young Audiences of Virginia Inc design and setup a structured layout for one marketing email based on their visual guidelines.
“To inspire and engage students IN and THROUGH the arts.”
Fun Fact About Us
Our organization is a wonderful place to work because we are able to focus on how to educate students IN and THROUGH the arts!
What You’ll Work On
- Design of one email marketing template based on the Organization’s visual branding guidelines
Arts for Learning Virginia will launch it’s new fiscal year in July 2022. Using Constant Contact we would like to update our template for our monthly electronic newsletter as we move into our 68th year.
- Experience creating email templates with samples of work available
- (Preferred) Proficiency with email marketing software (e.g., Mailchimp)
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-8 hours over 1-2 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A