This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Philadelphia, PA
About the job
Help Vital Aging Network look through the Organization’s data to assess their current audiences to determine a shortlist of potential board members.
The Vital Aging Network’s mission is to promote self-determination, civic engagement, and personal growth for people as they age, through education, leadership development, and opportunities for connection.
Fun Fact About Us
Very dedicated group of volunteers. Ego’s not allowed. We are a group of volunteers who are passionate about staying active.
What You’ll Work On
- Assessment of current donors, volunteers, beneficiaries and other constituents to pinpoint people who are interested in serving your Organization
- Informal staff and board interviews to survey potential connections and/or leads
- A document of up to ten pages that lists potential board members based upon your Organization’s data and current audiences
- Note: The Professional will not be communicating with prospective board members.
We are struggling with Board recruitment. Any assistance appreciated
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Experience with CRMs, marketing, fundraising, and/or board management
- Experience interpreting data to gauge a constituent’s interest, engagement, and giving levels
- Note: In this project, the Professional will not be communicating with prospective board members
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-20 hours over 2-4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com