Volunteer: Market Analysis for Sunshine Enterprises Jobs in Catchafire Minneapolis, MN
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Minneapolis, MN 2022
About the job
Help Sunshine Enterprises gain a thorough understanding of the community and beneficiaries they serve, and how similar organizations and programs are working.
Our mission is is to empower high-potential entrepreneurs living in under-resourced neighborhoods, to grow their business and transform their communities.
Fun Fact About Us
The majority of our staff are women, many are alumni of our programs and reflect the population we serve. Many of our staff are also graduates of our cornerstone program – the Community Business Academy.
What You’ll Work On
- A written analysis of the Organization’s position in the community it serves and its ability to address identified needs/problems for its beneficiaries
- A summary of the Organization’s strengths and weaknesses, related to its program goals as needed
- A summary of competitors or potential collaborators
- An appendix of all data gathered to perform analysis, including sources
We have several hubs or markets that we serve with our programming – South Side, North Side, West Side, Construction Trades, Property Development, Arts & Makers and Tech & Digital. We need help with market analysis for our hubs – how to reach prospective students for our cohorts.
- Strategy Consulting
- Ability to conduct research and in-depth data analysis, particularly business and market research
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Experience with business development or marketing
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 30-50 hours over 5-8 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Minneapolis, MN
Application Deadline: N/A