Volunteer: Flexible Program Strategy Support for Omena Jobs in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help Omena with critical strategy needs over the course of 4 weeks, in areas like contingency planning, goal-setting, and overall leadership advice.
Omena is a global youth-led nonprofit organization promoting Social and Emotional Intelligence and healthy relationships in hopes to prevent and break the cycle of emotional abuse worldwide. Omena’s mission is to equip, support and empower families and communities with social and emotional intelligence tools to nurture self-esteem and empathy. Through this, Omena wishes to enable them to foster healthy relationships with a sense of empowerment to drive positive changes in their communities.
Our objective is to scale in Madagascar, and ultimately in other emerging countries.
Fun Fact About Us
We are a grassroot organization breaking the cycle of verbal and emotional abuse, a cause not a lot of people know and talk about! Join us 🙂
What You’ll Work On
- Ongoing strategy support for 10-15 hours over the course of 4 weeks
- Support may include: annual planning, contingency planning, goal-setting, leadership feedback
- Note: We devised this project to connect nonprofits and volunteers for more flexible, more immediate impact. We strongly suggest you start with 4 weeks and decide from there if you’d like to continue working.
- Executive Leadership
- Strategy Consulting
- Experience working in with strategy in a professional capacity
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-15 hours over 4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A