Volunteer: Storytelling for Holistic Kids Foundation Jobs in Catchafire Albuquerque, NM
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Albuquerque, NM 2022
About the job
Help Holistic Kids Foundation enhance their annual reports, grant applications, and other marketing materials with compelling narratives about their organization’s mission, activities, and achievements.
The purpose of the Foundation is to help and raise awareness through Alternative and Natural Activities (All Personalized), seminars, talks, which promote: Personal Growth, Physical and Emotional Support, Social Integration, Tolerance, a Different Style of Healthy Life and Nutrition, Promote Volunteering and the Protection of Human Rights.
“No disease or disability can limit YOUR SPIRIT”
Our Foundation is non-profit 501 (c 3), all donations are tax deductible.
Fun Fact About Us
The Foundation is aimed at children and adolescents with the inclusion of the families and professionals that live with them.
What You’ll Work On
- A compelling narrative, or set of stories
- Persuasive copy that can be used in appeals to donors, annual reports, grant applications, and media relations
- Popular examples: Organization’s founding story, a program achievement or milestone, a look back at the past few years, organizational backgrounder, etc.
- Note: This project is not intended to support your general content planning or marketing but there are several projects in our Marketing & Communications category which are a good fit!
We are looking for original and innovative proposals that will help us tell stories about us.
It is possible that we can guide through someone that we have on the list. And this way learn deep about the process.
We are in need of grant writing guidance, would you be able to help us?
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Familiarity with narrative storytelling
- Ability to conduct interviews, synthesize information and craft stories for marketing purposes
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-15 hours over 1-4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM
Application Deadline: N/A