Volunteer: Board Prospecting for GENERATION NOW Jobs in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help GENERATION NOW look through the Organization’s data to assess their current audiences to determine a shortlist of potential board members.
Generation NOW, is a non-profit community based organization with a mission which strives to build and leverage a diverse and inclusive workforce for young professionals and youth in Greater Cincinnati, This has been made available through professional development, training, job placement, and the creation of leadership and mentorship opportunities through networking.
Fun Fact About Us
Very Innovate programs that impact this generation of young professionals and future young professionals.
What You’ll Work On
- Assessment of current donors, volunteers, beneficiaries and other constituents to pinpoint people who are interested in serving your Organization
- Informal staff and board interviews to survey potential connections and/or leads
- A document of up to ten pages that lists potential board members based upon your Organization’s data and current audiences
- Note: The Professional will not be communicating with prospective board members.
Need help identifying new board members and a board chair.
- Data Analysis
- Digital Marketing
- Experience with CRMs, marketing, fundraising, and/or board management
- Experience interpreting data to gauge a constituent’s interest, engagement, and giving levels
- Note: In this project, the Professional will not be communicating with prospective board members
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-20 hours over 2-4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A