Volunteer: Translation for Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority Jobs in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority reach volunteers, beneficiaries, and supporters who speak a different language by translating their communications materials.
The Charlottesville Redevelopment and Housing Authority (CRHA) is a resident-centered organization committed to excellence in providing affordable quality housing, revitalizing communities, supporting resident involvement and promoting upward mobility and self-sufficiency through partnerships in the public and private sectors.
Fun Fact About Us
We are Charlottesville Redevelopment & Housing Authority. For more that 60 years, we have taken great pride in being the primary provider of “housing first opportunity” in our community.
What You’ll Work On
- Specific copy from one document (up to 1000 words) translated from one language to one other of the Organization’s choice
- Note: If you need more than 1000 words translated or copy translated into more than one language, please post additional versions of this project
Translation from English to LINGALA. A short, 2.5 page document, 1000 words.
- Experience as a translator and copy editor
- Proficient in English and the desired language of the Organization
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-30 hours over 1-5 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A