This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Jacksonville, FL
About the job
Help Spirit of Our Lord Ministries, Inc assess whether or not their current website is optimally supporting its mission and goals, and outline the scope for needed changes and improvements.
SOLM will partner with local communities to empower vulnerable populations in obtaining housing, food and vocational training.
Fun Fact About Us
Spirit of Our Lord Ministries, SOLM, is a networked nonprofit, our focus is on the mission rather than growing our own organization. We work with small community-based nonprofits in the developing world, empowering them to help the neediest
What You’ll Work On
- Feedback on the current website’s layout, user functionality, mobile-friendliness, visual design, content, and other key features
- Clear articulation of the Organization’s goals for the website
- Recommendations for improvements to help achieve the Organization’s desired goals
- Note: If you are looking for a more specific, in-depth audit of your website’s design and usability, try our Website Usability Audit project
We would like our website to be evaluated to see how we can improve it in the areas of: functionality, mobile-friendliness, visual design, content, SEO and any other helpful feedback. We are a startup organization (barely 6 months old) with limited funding at the moment.
- Web Design
- Web Development
- Understanding of web design, web development and data analysis
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-20 hours over 2-3 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com