Volunteer: Flexible Graphic Design Support for Buckelew Programs Job in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help Buckelew Programs with critical graphic design needs over the course of 4 weeks, in areas like designing virtual flyers, program materials, and other branded digital assets.
Buckelew Programs helps nearly 10,000 people each year with mental health, addiction, and related behavioral health challenges lead healthier, more independent lives, strengthening families and communities in the process. We believe in treating people, not conditions, so we tailor treatment and support services to the unique needs of each individual. We also encourage the active collaboration of loved ones and other supporters. Buckelew Programs provides a wide range of services for both adults and children in Marin, Sonoma, Napa, Mendocino, and Lake counties, including supported housing and job training, outpatient psychotherapy, residential detox, and a regional suicide prevention program.
About Feeding It Forward
Fun Fact About Us
Feeding It Forward works to reduce waste and alleviate hunger in Napa County through collaborative efforts. We rescue excess fresh food from donors and deliver it to organizations fighting hunger in our community.
What You’ll Work On
- Ongoing graphic design support for 10-15 hours over the course of 4 weeks
- Support may include: logo design, flyer design, branded assets for social media
- Note: We devised this project to connect nonprofits and volunteers for more flexible, more immediate impact. We strongly suggest you start with 4 weeks and decide from there if you’d like to continue working.
Hello, I am working with a non-profit called ‘Feeding It Forward’ in Napa, CA. They provide food rescue services, utilizing donors, volunteers and recipients. We are currently re-vamping their 3 flyers (hard-copy and digital needed) for each audience listed above and need help with graphics. The flyers will be one-page.
- Graphic Design
- Experience working in graphic design in a professional capacity
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-15 hours over 4 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A