This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Tucson, AZ
About the job
Help Limmud Oz set up an accounting software to support their budgeting and reporting needs.
To engage and connect Jews in Sydney under the umbrella of the Limmud values and through Limmud Oz events.
Fun Fact About Us
Limmud Oz Sydney is a group of committed and passionate people who love learning, discussing ideas and having fun! Every year we have a hilarious bingo competition during the event for our volunteers!
What You’ll Work On
- Setup of selected accounting software (e.g. Aplos, Araize)
- Training and guidelines on how to manage system and generate basic reports
We are establishing software systems currently. We are considering using Quickbooks (or possibly Xero). We’d like a cost effective accounting software appropriate to the Autsralian context with the right set up for a not for profit/ charity. An accountant to make recommendations for establishing the correct administration for this would be beneficial.
- Proficiency with accounting software
- Experience setting up a bookkeeping system and/or software from scratch
- Ability to set up regular recording, reconciliation, and reporting practices
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 20-35 hours over 1-3 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Tucson, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com