Volunteer: Partnership Proposal Presentation for Phoenixville Area Time Bank careers in Catchafire Phoenix, AZ
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Phoenix, AZ 2022
About the job
Help Phoenixville Area Time Bank create a well-structured presentation that highlights the mutual value of partnering with the organization for prospective corporations or organizations.
Phoenixville Area Time Bank is a non-profit organization that enhances people-to-people support to build a fully inclusive, resilient community through a local service exchange network.
Fun Fact About Us
Strangers become friends by sharing time, building trust, and exchanging talents and time.
This project is intended to help nonprofit Board members and volunteers come together and explore Joint Ventures, Strategic Alliances, and Partnerships.
What You’ll Work On
- A new partnership proposal presentation, or an update of an existing proposal in Powerpoint, Keynote, Google Slides, Prezi, or another presentation software
- Best practices and tactics for structuring an effective partnership proposal
Our target audience is other nonprofit Board members and volunteers.
We have developed a pathway for convening which emphasizes relationship skills. Our core message is that it no longer makes sense for nonprofits to think of each other as competition. Deeper collaboration is a pathway toward economic surplus with nonprofit missions being the drivers.
Potential candidates for this project will be open to experiencing new ways of communicating with each other.
- Business Development
- Experience selling products/services & delivering pitch decks
- Experience crafting professional presentation materials
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 10-20 hours over 2-3 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ
Application Deadline: N/A