Volunteer: Marketing Strategy Consultation for Disability Lead careers in Catchafire Houston, TX
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Catchafire in Houston, TX 2022
About the job
Help Disability Lead brainstorm and plan ways to reach their target audience most effectively over a few phone calls.
OUR VISION: People with disabilities leading with power and influence for full participation and equal opportunity as a vital part of the civic fabric in the Chicago region.
OUR MISSION: To increase civic engagement and diverse leadership in the Chicago region by developing and building a network of leaders with disabilities — consistent with the spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Fun Fact About Us
We are nimble, intelligent and highly collaborative! Everyday we find ways to live our mission of disability inclusion both internally and through our programs.
What You’ll Work On
- 3-5 one hour strategy sessions with a marketing professional covering topics like marketing channels, messaging, branding and target audiences
- A written summary of marketing goals, target audiences and channels to prioritize
- A starter plan of recommendations & actionable next steps to begin executing your strategy
- Note: This project does not include the creation of content such as emails, print materials, or social media posts
We need to develop a variety of assets for our audiences: funders, Fellow/Member prospects, and organizational partners. In this virtual world and in a desire to connect with folks outside our immediate geography, we need some support in identifying and creating motivating materials.
- Experience in marketing strategy, brand management, market research, or a related field
- Works remotely from anywhere
- 5-10 hours over 3-5 weeks
Why You’ll Love Volunteering With Us
- Enhance your skills while supporting a cause you care about
- Gain samples of work & references to add to your portfolio
- Directly impact a community organization on the ground
- Work remotely & create your own schedule
Catchafire is committed to helping nonprofits affected by COVID-19 who need virtual volunteers now more than ever. Take a look at the projects we have available to see how you can help.
This volunteer opportunity was originally posted on Catchafire, an online tool that connects nonprofits & social enterprises with passionate professionals who want to donate their skills, pro bono. All Catchafire volunteer opportunities are well scoped, flexible, and include access to support from Catchafire’s team of Nonprofit Advisors.
LinkedIn for Good Volunteering
Vacancy Type: Volunteer · Associate
Job Location: Houston, TX
Application Deadline: N/A