This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cartus in Swindon, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
JOB TITLE: Intercultural & Language Solutions (ILS) Reports Analyst – Intercultural Team
REPORTS TO: Sr Global Intercultural Manager, Intercultural & Language Solutions – APAC
Performs a variety of reporting and data analysis responsibilities and will interface with Cartus coaches and subject matter experts to facilitate their onboarding to Cartus payment systems.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Audit the monthly digital learning system (DLS) invoicing report, and provide feedback to the IPS team and to the global intercultural network
- Generate and ensure accuracy of the final invoicing report and transmit the same to the Accounts Payable Invoicing team
- Generate periodic summary reports from the Cartus Reporting System (Cognos) and Digital Learning System, and all other data sources for the use of the Intercultural and Language Solutions (ILS) teams
- Liaise with the Global Operations on invoicing escalations and ensure resolution for timely processing of the monthly invoicing report
- Leverage reporting to identify opportunities, ensure data integrity to enable up-to-date and accurate program information
- Manage global supplier set-ups including but not limited to, collection of paperwork, data entry, ongoing maintenance of supplier profiles in ATLAS, and maintain data integrity
- Contribute to template improvements and process enhancements, provide reporting and project support to the operations teams, and participate in company staff meetings and other meetings as required
- Provide coverage for the ILS Reports Analyst on the language team
- Manage and update the Global CCT Invoice tracking report
- Results oriented and impeccable auditing skills
- Initiative and critical thinking skills
- Detail oriented, strong organization, prioritization, and time-management skills
- Ability to effectively communicate results
- Commitment to absolute excellence in customer service, internal and external
- Flexibility and ability to multi-task
- Global mindset & cultural sensitivity
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work successfully individually or in a team environment and with a virtual team
- Strong analytical skills, accounting skills, database, and spreadsheet manipulation
- Strength in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, SharePoint, Visio, PowerPoint, Teams)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- College degree or applicable work experience
- Cultural sensitivity; expatriate experience/ language skills a plus
- International living experience/language skills a
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate , Century 21® , Coldwell Banker® , Coldwell Banker Commercial® , Corcoran® , ERA® , Sotheby’s International Realty® . Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy’s affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Cartus is the trusted industry leader , guiding clients through thousands of corporate relocation programs, large and small, unique and complex. Ideally equipped to lead, Cartus is ready to help your business – whenever, wherever your relocation program is headed. For more than 60 years, Cartus has helped relocating employees and their families find their way to new homes, new communities, and new experiences. We do it through an unwavering focus on listening and delivering services, solutions, and expertise that respond to their needs and the needs of their companies around the world. Whatever the move or location, we couple personal attention with the expertise gained through more than 4 million moves and a diverse client base.
Cartus is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate against anyone on the grounds of sex, marital status, age, disability, colour, race, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, employment status, state of health, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or Trade Union membership.
We are wholly committed to the principle and the practice of equal opportunities in employment and recognize the benefits that a diverse workforce has to offer in adding value to the business and improving organizational performance. We believe in putting these principles into practice and we promote this in all aspects of working life at Cartus. However these principles are especially pertinent in the recruitment and selection processes, transfer, termination, redundancy, leave of absence, discipline, retirement, compensation, benefits, working conditions, training and further education.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Swindon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A