This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cartus in Swindon, England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
Primary Function: Ensure client relationships by managing intake with customers and scheduling of intercultural products and services. This position is a revenue generating position: converts authorisations into actual programmes, i.e. Cartus revenue, by influencing customers to attend cross-cultural training programmes. This position works closely with Customers, Programme Specialists, the Manager of Training Operations, IACs and Client Contacts as applicable. This role reports to the Manager of Training Operations.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide single point of coordination for intercultural service delivery, including client authorisations, participant intake, input in customisation of programme, scheduling and logistics
- Influence customer and eligible family members as to the benefits of cross-cultural training
- Convert authorisations into actual programmes and maintain a minimum of 60% utilisation rate
- Secure Cartus Intercultural & Language Solutions’ position as provider of choice through exceptional customer service
- Demonstrate knowledge of Intercultural & Language Solutions products and services in all interactions with customer and clients
- Maintain data integrity by using and updating ATLAS for each assigned file
- Fully know and understand client-specific policies and counsel customers accordingly
- Communicate, as needed, client-specific policies and procedures within Intercultural & Language Solutions
- Maintain all pertinent records and ad hoc reports for management review and decision-making
- Present and deliver special projects such as new hire training within Cartus
- Provide input to Manager of Training Operations in the budget planning process
- Develop and implement account-specific plans and strategies in conjunction with Account Managers and Operations in order to achieve revenue, volume and profit goals
- Identify and communicate cross-selling opportunities for Intercultural & Language Solutions products and services in order to generate increased revenue possibilities
- Participate in client meetings as required
- Maintain good communication and relationships with colleagues in the Intercultural department and colleagues in other departments
- Give feedback on systems and processes and suggest changes where appropriate
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal/external resource people (client contacts, IAC’s, Programme Specialists, Training Consultants, Account Managers)
Minimum Education/Experience Requirement
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years work experience in service environment
- Speak and write at least one foreign language
- 1-3 years international living experience
- Proficiency in database and spreadsheet manipulation
- Proficiency in internet searches
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Global mindset and cultural sensitivity
- Interpersonal/Influencing skills
- Initiative and critical thinking skills
- Strong problem solving / analytical ability
- Commitment to excellence in customer service, internal and external
- Excellent time management and organisational skills/ ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ability to work as a part of a virtual team
- Detail-orientation, accuracy, reliability, dependability
- Impeccable communication skills – written and verbal
Realogy Holdings Corp. (NYSE: RLGY) is the leading and most integrated provider of U.S. residential real estate services, encompassing franchise, brokerage, and title and settlement businesses as well as a mortgage joint venture. Realogy’s diverse brand portfolio includessome of the most recognized names in real estate: Better Homes and Gardens® Real Estate , Century 21® , Coldwell Banker® , Coldwell Banker Commercial® , Corcoran® , ERA® , Sotheby’s International Realty® . Using innovative technology, data and marketing products, best-in-class learning and support services, and high-quality lead generation programs, Realogy fuels the productivity of independent sales agents, helping them build stronger businesses and best serve today’s consumers. Realogy’s affiliated brokerages operate around the world with approximately 190,000 independent sales agents in the United States and more than 112,000 independent sales agents in 113 other countries and territories.
At Realogy, diversity fuels success – for our company and for our employees. We strive to be the preferred company for diverse talent, committed to creating an inclusive environment that encourages everyone to succeed. We pursue talent – strategic thinkers who are eager to innovate, focused on execution and accountable for results. We value diversity – respecting backgrounds, cultures, perspectives.
You’ll find our commitment to diversity reflected in our achievements:
- Forbes 2020 Best Employers for Diversity.
- Recognized on the 2020 Human Rights Campaign Corporate Equality Index .
- Recognized for gender diversity on our board of directors by Executive Women of New Jersey and Women’s Forum of New York.
- First residential real estate company to endorse the Equality Act and fully support H.R. 1447 amending the Fair Housing Act to include LGBTQ+ as protected classes.
With diversity, we succeed together. We hope you’ll join us.
Cartus is the trusted industry leader , guiding clients through thousands of corporate relocation programs, large and small, unique and complex. Ideally equipped to lead, Cartus is ready to help your business – whenever, wherever your relocation program is headed. For more than 60 years, Cartus has helped relocating employees and their families find their way to new homes, new communities, and new experiences. We do it through an unwavering focus on listening and delivering services, solutions, and expertise that respond to their needs and the needs of their companies around the world. Whatever the move or location, we couple personal attention with the expertise gained through more than 4 million moves and a diverse client base.
Cartus is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate against anyone on the grounds of sex, marital status, age, disability, colour, race, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, employment status, state of health, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender reassignment or Trade Union membership.
We are wholly committed to the principle and the practice of equal opportunities in employment and recognize the benefits that a diverse workforce has to offer in adding value to the business and improving organisational performance. We believe in putting these principles into practice and we promote this in all aspects of working life at Cartus. However these principles are especially pertinent in the recruitment and selection processes, transfer, termination, redundancy, leave of absence, discipline, retirement, compensation, benefits, working conditions, training and further education.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Swindon, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A