Website Carters Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Carters Inc in New Hyde Park, NY 2022
About the job
Love babies and kids? Looking for a flexible, friendly place to grow your career?
Consider the possibilities as an Assistant Store Manager at Carter’s.
Carter’s, Inc. is the largest branded marketer in North America of baby and young children’s apparel and related products, with 30+ consecutive years of sales growth. Based on the belief that childhood is a celebration, our brands are all about creating products for children that are distinguished by quality and creativity. We are committed to ensuring that our workforce reflects our diverse world. We uphold this inclusive culture by striving to recruit, support, and reward employees from all backgrounds. Come grow your career with us!
Why You’ll Loveworking For Carter’s
- 30% discount on 3 great brands: Carter’s, OshKosh, and Skip Hop
- An inclusive, supportive workplace culture
- Full-time and Part-time benefits
- Flexible schedules
- Development programs
- Many more special and unique benefits!
What You’ll Do
- Establish and maintain customer focus; model service standards, build customer loyalty, and share key product information
- Invest in people; assist in building and maintaining team, train and develop associates, and perform leader on duty responsibilities
- Drive results; analyze business, generate sales to exceed goals, and manage payroll/scheduling
- Execute operational procedures; execute store visuals, maintain store standards, and manage replenishment
- Have fun creating memorable shopping experiences for all of our customers
- Grow your career and drive Carters success with your passion
What You’ll Need
- High school diploma or GED minimum requirement, BS/BA degree preferred
- Minimum of 3 years retail management experience with demonstrated leadership, supervisory, and customer engagement skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers, team, and supervisor
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to lift 40 pounds on a regular basis
- Ability to work seven to eight hour shifts and an average of 35 – 40 hours per week; including evenings, weekends, holidays and occasional overnights and a minimum of two closing shifts a week.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer(minority/female/disability/veteran)
Keyword: Management, Retail Management, Visual Merchandising, Customer Service, Retail, Sales, Logistics, Replenishment, Childrens Apparel, Full Time, Store Management
Company: Carters Inc.
Vacancy Type: $15.80/hr – $24.60/hr (LinkedIn est.) · Full-time · Associate
Job Location: New Hyde Park, NY
Application Deadline: N/A