Website Carrot Fertility
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Carrot Fertility in United States 2022
About the job
Carrot Fertility is the leading global fertility benefits provider for employers and health plans, built to support employees through their lifelong fertility healthcare journey. Companies use Carrot to customize a fertility benefit that provides employees financial, medical, and emotional support as they pursue parenthood, reducing healthcare costs and resulting in better clinical outcomes.
Carrot Fertility is seeking an SMB Account Executive who is driven, adaptable and has an eagerness to learn more about the benefits space. In this role, you will sell Carrot fertility solutions to primarily fully insured employers under 600 lives. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on complex products that require deep product as well as industry understanding. You will gather prospect feedback and requests while working with internal teams to help align our product roadmap. The right candidate communicates effectively across multiple departments and with customers of varying needs and enjoys the challenges of providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment.
- Build a strong sales pipeline while also closing deals, exceeding quarterly and annual sales targets
- Be a trusted consultant and an advisor to external parties, enabling you to gain insights into your prospects’ pain-points and buying needs
- Become an expert on Carrot’s product and conduct discovery calls, customized demos and presentations to prospective customers
- Act as a partner to Carrot’s product team and the voice of the market to help inform product priorities
- Learn Carrot’s unique value proposition and convincingly communicate Carrot’s strengths
- Collaborate well with team members and forecast accurately
- Hit and exceed annual revenue targets
SMB Account Executive’s will report to the Senior SMB Manager, and will work alongside a team of 3 other SMB AEs.
- Minimum 1 years experience in a closing role
- A proven track record of achieving and exceeding sales targets consistently
- Outstanding communication (interpersonal and presentation) and closing skills
- Experience with a CRM (Salesforce specifically)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Ideally, passionate about Carrot’s mission to achieve fertility care for all
- Experience selling employer health benefits into mid to large enterprises
- Fluency navigating complicated benefits buying topics, such as cost savings and compliance
- Experience working with consulting firms who support employers evaluations of new benefits
Founded in 2016, Carrot now supports 400+ companies in more than 60 countries across North America, Asia, Europe, South America, and the Middle East. Carrot has been honored by CB Insights as one of the world’s most promising private digital health companies, named to Fierce Healthcare’s Fierce 15 list highlighting the most promising healthcare companies, and recognized by Fast Company as a World Changing Ideas honoree, which spotlights companies that are tackling society’s biggest problems.
Company: Carrot Fertility
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A