Financial Systems Compliance Analyst Jobs in Carnival Cruise Line Miami, FL
Website Carnival Cruise Line
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Carnival Cruise Line in Miami, FL 2022
About the job
Job ID 3667 Location Miami, Florida Date posted 04/12/2022
The Compliance Analyst Financial Systems is an integral addition to the GFIT Governance & Security team and will be responsible for helping to maintain the GFIT IT General Control environment (ITGC) across the applications that fall within the GFIT Environment. This position is responsible for supporting the on-going analysis and identification of compliance needs during the implementation of new applications, functionality/modules, via enhancements to the GFIT ITGC framework. They will be responsible for the on-going administration and identification of opportunities to mitigate risks leveraging the compliance software to support the needs of the GFIT ITGC framework. The position will assist in ensuring that the GFIT ITGC control objectives are clearly defined, implemented, and operating effectively. This role will assist the Director, Financial Systems Governance & Security with the identification of potential process updates to enhance or address new/unidentified risks. The Compliance Analyst is a cross functional role, working closely with the various FinTech teams and internal and external audit teams as needed.
- Monitor and govern application compliance with the GFIT ITGC framework via various monitoring tools. Tasks include but are not limited to the daily disposition of access and configuration alerts, the compilation and analysis of data, review of data rationalization for appropriateness, review of SOC reports along with periodic compliance reviews.
- Responsible for the on-going review and identification of opportunities to mitigate risks using the software to support the needs of the GFIT Governance & Security program.
- Coordinate the successful completion of the user access reviews for the GFIT environment.
- Createemediate ITGCs in support of meeting the GFIT control objectives.
- Assist in the development and maintenance of the GFIT policies to support the GFIT ITGC framework.
- Assist in the evaluation of new systems, functionality/modules, policies and procedures for operational/control impacts and governance standards.
- On-going analysis of compliance needs and identification of enhancements to the GFIT internal controls, keep track of new regulations, industry best practices, implementation of new functionality or software, and implement continuous process improvement.
- Accounting, Systems Management, Information Systems or equivalent is required.
- A minimum 2 years overall experience in IT Risk management, SOX compliance, IT Audit and/or compliance of financial systems.
- Ability to interpret data and processes to identify potential compliance issues, risks, and vulnerabilities.
- Ability to quickly understand financial systems to identify/validate compliance requirements.
- Experience in internal controls and risk mitigation.
- Experience developing and implementing security and control solutions that address SOX requirements.
- Oracle and third party eBS applications including OBIEE, Kofax Markview, BlackLine, IT2, Hyperion, APEX Analytics, governance software, PowerBI and other reporting tools is helpful. Background in the Cruise Industry will be considered a plus.
- Ability to handle multiple workstreams and projects simultaneously.
- Strong interpersonal, critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills – verbal, written, listening and presentation with the ability to work with all levels of management in offices across the organization.
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented with the ability to work collaboratively and independently. Ability to work in a global team environment.
- IT Certifications such as CISA, CIA, CISM, CRISC, CIPP, or CISSP are a plus.
- Experience with adhering and monitoring for compliance with SOX and other regulatory frameworks.
- Familiarity with the use of governance software to implement efficient and effective ways to monitor an ERP environment.
- Strong understanding of ITGCs and the ability to identify and address IT/financial risks.
- IT audit, policy compliance, general computer controls or technology risk management.
- Proficient in developing test scenarios/scripts, risk models and business procedures. Including complex enhancement requests.
- Knowledge of SOX and other regulatory compliance standards.
- Proficient in the design and implementation of effective IT controls and policies.
- Experience working with internal and external auditors.
- Ability to manage multiple workstreams.
- Works well under pressure and handle crisis situations professionally with internal and external personnel.
Carnival Cruise Line is the most popular cruise brand in North America and operates a fleet of ships designed to foster exceptionally safe, fun and memorable vacation experiences at an outstanding value. Our employees have a responsibility to be accountable for all actions. We consider the environment in all aspects of our business and have a responsibility to put safety and sustainability first. We live and share a positive attitude which is based on fostering an environment of inclusion, trust, a willingness to listen, openness and integrity. Doing this helps us to achieve our ultimate goal, which is to include FUN in everything we do! Speaking of fun, we are officially certified as a Great Place to Work aboard our ships as well as in our global corporate headquarters!
Carnival Corporation & plc and Carnival Cruise Line is an equal employment opportunity/affirmative action employer. In this regard, it does not discriminate against any qualified individual on the basis of sex, race, color, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, age, marital status, mental, physical or sensory disability, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, federal, and/or international law.
Benefits As a Member Of Carnival’s Team
- A comprehensive benefit program which includes medical, dental and vision plans
- Additional programs include company paid term life insurance and disability coverage and a 401(k) plan that includes a company match
- Employee Stock Purchase plan
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Cruise benefits
- An on-site fully accredited preschool educational program located at our Doral campus
- An on-site Wellness Center and Health clinic at our Doral campus
To view a copy of Carnival’s FMLA, EEO and EPPA posters please visit: (click or copy and paste link into your browser)
Company: Carnival Cruise Line
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: N/A