NA Experienced Recruiting Manager Vacancies in Cargill Hopkins, MN
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Cargill in Hopkins, MN 2022
About the job
Want to build a stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join Cargill’s global team of 155,000 employees who use new technologies, dynamic insights and over 154 years of experience to connect farmers with markets, customers with ingredients, and people and animals with the food they need to thrive.
Job Purpose and Impact
The North America Experienced Recruiting Manager will lead the development and execution of an effective experienced professional recruiting strategy for our organization. We seek a leader to partner with our Centers of Excellence executive staff, functional leaders, and job family stakeholders to design recruiting strategies that set the organization apart as a desirable employer of choice.
- Develop and implement programs and processes to recruit and select the talent to meet the organization’s business needs.
- Identify recruitment, selection, and talent acquisition needs, and ensure recruitment policies, processes and standards are followed at all levels.
- Develop plans and deliver results in a fast-changing business or regulatory environment, while leading and developing a large team of experienced professionals, coaching, and making decisions related to talent management, hiring, performance and disciplinary actions.
- Manage a flexible staffing model via contractor professionals and employees in our service centers to ensure capacity meets forecasted demand. Identity trends and themes to course correct.
- Train and coach your recruiting team to build functional networks to ensure constant flow of qualified candidates using tools and social media platforms.
- Research, benchmark and utilize best practices to ensure the organization is positioned for success
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of recruitment and resourcing programs, counseling managers on recruitment approach, selection methods and talent management.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field or equivalent experience
- Minimum of six years of related work experience
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems (SuccessFactors, Taleo, etc.)
- Experience with Sourcing Tools and Social Media Platforms (LinkedIn Recruiter, etc.)
- Experience developing scorecard metrics and value capture
- Experience with dashboarding tools (i.e., PowerBI)
- Broad human resources and employment law knowledge and/or other relevant experiences
- Experience planning, managing, and organizing resources within a short to medium timeframe
- Prior supervisory experience
Cargill highly encourages vaccinations but does not mandate at this time. Upon hire, you will be asked to provide your vaccination status, and if unvaccinated or if you choose not to disclose, you would be expected to follow Cargill’s safety protocols for unvaccinated employees (i.e., mask mandates, and social distancing).
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: Hopkins, MN
Application Deadline: N/A