Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under CareerAddict in Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Xpertise has partnered with a leading Regulatory Body that is recruiting for a Solution Architect to oversee software solution design for its strategic regulatory, operational, and other solutions. In order to support the company’s business plan, the Solution Architect will roadmap and create strategic additions to the organisation’s Microsoft-centric Regulatory and Operations (RegOps+) solutions.
Role Title: Solution Architect
Salary: £63,000-£70,000 + up to 12% pension contribution + Life Assurance + Private Medical Insurance + other benefits
Location: London | Birmingham | Cardiff (Remote/Hybrid)
Hours: 35 per week
- Established track record of analysis and design of Microsoft centric software solutions.
- Willingness to collaborate with others on a variety of teams and projects to deliver optimal, future proof/evergreen solutions.
- Excellent solution architecture design skills (in either Visio or PowerPoint).
- Technical: Microsoft Dynamics 365 (Finance and Customer Experience), Microsoft Office 365, Microsoft SharePoint Online, Microsoft Azure.
- Understanding of or exposure to the legal sector and/or comparable-sized regulatory organisation
- Solid knowledge of and experience with agile approaches.
- A degree, pertinent Microsoft certifications, or equivalent credentials.
- Technical: Azure, Service Bus, Logic Apps, Functions, API-Ms, Application Services, IaaS, Azure DevOps, Power BI, Worldpay, Anywhere 365, Microsoft PowerApps.
Interested? Please apply with your CV or email/message Hannah Johnson for a quicker response.
Xpertise acts as an employment agency.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Birmingham,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A