Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under CareerAddict in Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
- This role will be instrumental in the processes and governance to align with the end-to-end planning and delivery process for all initiatives, projects and organisational change from initial feasibility through to financial approval, design, delivery and completion, to ensure all activity is delivered on budget, on programme and to a high standard.
- This role will liaise across a broad range of key stakeholders, ensuring they are involved in PMO activities as and when required to support strategic planning, financial analysis, stage gate reviews/sign off and a broad suite of reporting products, including accurate and timely executive reports to inform the key stakeholders and facilitate decision making.
- Required to work closely and collaboratively with the Segment Executive Board, Regional SO and Transversal functions and ensure alignment between Segment Portfolio Planning and Programme Management Functions and external consultants, contractors and suppliers to deliver successful project outcomes.
- Proven track record of delivering strategic change and improvement programmes to achieve principle objectives, within budget/business parameters and in accordance with Industry best practice (MSP/Prince 2 methodologies)
- At least 10 years of successfully project and programme managing projects and strategic change
- Strong knowledge and relationships within the business to ensure right person, right time is engaged
- Proven ability to develop segment strategies and translate into tangible programmes of work at all levels
- Proven ability to communicate change in a timely and precise approach in line with segment objectives
- Proven understanding and management of the political environment associated with successful delivery of change
- Ability to generate programme and project change delivery, commitment and buy-in from key stakeholders which often has numerous other business demands and pressures – emotional intelligence being key
- Ability to drive and lead the delivery of strategic change/project across a senior stakeholder group (Segment CEO, Exec and Contract Directors, Service Operations and Transversal Functions)
- Ability to lead, manage, motivate and empower others in pursuit and achievement of common goals
- Operate flexibility in response to new demands, apply transferable skills within a diverse context and where necessary operate outside of professional boundaries
- Demonstrable ability to operate with high thinking capacity and willingness and enthusiasm to challenge existing arrangements and methods
- Successfully communicate and present with senior executives to gain commitment of Business Improvement, transformational activity, programmes and projects
- Successfully identify and manage senior stakeholders internally and externally including consultants and supply partners
- Ability to operate and deliver within a changing business and market environment – demonstrate resilience at times of high pressure
- Facilitation skills – ability to successfully facilitate a varying degree of workshops (typically with Senior Executive resource) to achieve specific outcomes and drive commitment, advocacy and delivery
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A