Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under CareerAddict in Bellshill,Scotland,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
GIS/CAD Coordinator – Full Time – Contract – Hybrid
About The Role
As an GIS/CAD Coordinator, you will be supporting the profitable growth of our client’s business by maintaining the GIS system currently in place on a national basis. This requires you to obtain plans that are currently being put together for construction within the ground (fibre and cable) and to use your skills and expertise to draw, analyse and provide technical specifications that can be translated to data and uploaded on our clients system.
Tell me more, tell me more
Our client is currently looking for a new recruit in joining their Business Team, please read on! You can also ask our friendly recruitment team any questions you may have about the role, between 8:30am-5:00pm Monday to Friday.
Shifts: Monday to Friday (37.5 hours)
Roles And Responsibilities
- Strong experience and knowledge of using CAD.
- Extensive knowledge of GIS system (GComms, G-Net viewer and visualisation tools are desired)
- Ability to read, review & accurately interpret network documents & site plans & relate to a digital environment such as digitising or remediating errors in existing data.
- Analytically minded and Quality management experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, especially Excel and Visio.
Other Stuff We’re Potentially Looking For
- Ability to interpret network As-Built submissions
- Strong communications with effective negotiating and influencing skills.
- Extensive knowledge of networks; Civils, HFC, FTTP and PIA
- Strong organisational, problem-solving and time management skills
- Knowledge of other software packages: Adobe Acrobat/Reader and Foxit
- Liaison with external Build Partners and other departments
What’s in it for you? – Our client loves to reward their people for doing a great job.
- This is a 13-week contract which can potentially extend to the end of 2023.
- An hourly rate, in-scope IR35, of £11.49 per hour (PAYE) OR £ per day (via a Hays Approved Umbrella Company).
- This role provides a remote working access from the comforts of your own home and only going to our state-of-the-art office in Bellshill for training, which will require you onsite 5 days a week, then 2-3 days per week moving forward.
Once you’ve applied, one of our friendly recruitment consultants will give you a call and talk you through the screening process.
If your application is successful, you’ll be involved in a live virtual interview with one of our client’s hiring managers to get to know you better.
We look forward to speaking to you!
Vacancy Type: Contract
Job Location: Bellshill,Scotland,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A