Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Capita in UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Leads all aspects of customer contact and customer service for large customers or product/service groups. Deliver the future of business payments as a Partner Development Manager
We’re helping businesses to make payments seamless, quick and easy for their customers. As a partner development manager, you’ll be responsible for developing a new partner eco-system of Independent Software Vendors (ISVs), system integrators, value added resellers, specialist consultancies and implementation partners. You’ll search for and develop new ISV channels to help grow our new payment facilitation solution, Evolve. Your experience with new business payments and strong communication skills will be key as you take new partners through the full sales lifecycle to close each deal. And you’ll be there to ensure successful on boarding of new partners. Your eloquence and experience of working with people at all levels will also make you the perfect person to represent Pay360 at trade shows, industry events, conferences and seminars. As a partner development manager, you’ll have full autonomy of your work and the chance to earn commission in addition to your salary. We’ll always recognise when you hit your targets and offer you the opportunity to progress and be part of exciting new projects. Join our already successful and well-established team as you help to give people peace of mind when it comes to making payments.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing new business to enable ISV transactions and grow revenue for Evolve platform.
- Prospecting to selected target markets to build a strong pipeline and meet annual targets.
- Maintaining CRM (Salesforce) with a high level of detail and providing reports to management.
- Working under the guidance of the Sales Manager on strategic, complex partner opportunities.
- Collaborating with colleagues across Pay360 to successfully on-board and maximise partner transaction revenue.
- Adhering to sales governance process and providing feedback on product development and market opportunities.
What we’re looking for:
- Solid experience of new business payments, ideally in gateway and/or acquiring
- Knowledge of the ISV market and relationships which can present immediate opportunities for growth.
- Ability to identify, prospect and close new business over a number of years exceeding targets
- Eloquent and comfortable communicating with the ability to deliver high quality product presentations to diverse audiences.
- Experience in dealing with contracts (both legal and commercial) and formulating business plans for new ventures/partnership programs.
- Proficient with the use of all standard Microsoft products, and comfortable working remotely, independently and in virtual teams.
We’re the UK’s largest independent payments provider, offering seamless payment experiences across all channels. We’re currently going through the most exciting growth in our history and we’re looking for dedicated, innovative people to help shape the future of payments. Our customers and partners operate across all sectors. They range from sole traders through to multi-national enterprise and central government agencies serving customers around the world.
What’s in it for you:
- 23 days’ holiday (rising to 27) with the opportunity to buy extra leave
- company matched pension, life assurance, a cycle2work scheme, 15 weeks’ fully paid maternity, adoption and shared parental leave, paternity pay of two weeks…and plenty more
- voluntary benefits designed to suit your lifestyle – from discounts on retail and socialising, to health & wellbeing, travel and technology
- access to Level, a financial health platform for Capita Colleagues, offering salary-linked savings, open banking budgeting and early access to your wages
- the opportunity to take a paid day out of the office, volunteering for our charity partners or a cause of your choice
- access to our Employee Network Groups, which represent every strand of diversity and allow colleagues to connect and learn from each other on an open, inclusive platform
- the chance to work from home with the support of your team, as well as visit the office and work flexibly if required.
What we hope you’ll do next:
Choose ‘Apply now’ to fill out our short application, so that we can find out more about you.
We’re an equal opportunity and Disability Confident employer, which means we recruit and develop people based on their merit and passion. We’re committed to providing an inclusive, barrier-free recruitment process and working environment for everyone. If you need the job description or application form in an alternative format (such as large print or audio), or if you’d like to discuss other changes or support you might need going forward, please email Iqbal at [email protected] or call 07784 237318 and we’ll get back to you. For more information about equal opportunities and process adjustments, please visit the Capita Careers website.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A