This Jobsfunter Listing is about Capgemini in England, United Kingdom 2022
About the job
UK Wide, Mobility Required
Who you’ll be working with
In BTS (Business and Technology Solutions), we support our clients through large scale transformations, enabled by brilliant technology solutions. We want the very best for our clients, and we know that the technology we implement can help them achieve great things. We also know that the implementation of a new technology solution impacts everything it touches, so our teams work collaboratively with our clients to ensure smooth and pain-free transitions.
We’re looking for people who love building great relationships with clients, and who naturally engender trust from those they work with. Coming to work with us means using the right change management techniques to guide our clients through a seamless programme of activity which ensures the smooth running of our technology-enabled transformation projects.
The focus of your role
As the person responsible for the management of our programme office, you’ll have a handle on all elements of the programme, from project management support and control, risk and issue management and the necessary financial controls. You’ll use your excellent organisational skills to ensure that the programme is appropriately run, and you’ll have a great view of what’s going on across the entire programme. You’ll be incredibly flexible, adapting to the day to day changes which occur on every significant programme, and nimble in the way you work.
What you’ll do
You’ll ensure the smooth running of the end to end programme through working flexibly across the following areas:
- Project management support; including change management, risk and issue management, reporting, status tracking, and project reporting. You’ll do all of this using tools such as Clarity & Open Workbench, MSProject.
- Project financial management – tracking of budgets and costs
- Compliance – ensuring that the programme meets the standards we expect within Capgemini
- Provision of standard documents and tools
What you’ll bring
To get the most out of this role, you’ll have:
- A strong track record of successful delivery in PMO roles within an IT and Business Change environment. A background in consultancy or professional services delivery would be advantageous though not essential.
- A deep understanding of the impact PMO has on good project and programme management.
- Brilliant communications and interpersonal skills which you’ll use to relate to clients to help them to understand what PMO can offer to them.
- Demonstrable experience in starting up a small PMO or elements of a larger PMO or in rescuing an underperforming PMO.
- Proven capability to lead junior PMO team members and to guide/mentor their development by building supportive and productive team relationships.
- A strong and enduring desire to further your own personal development through studying for ISEB qualifications in PPSO.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A