This Jobsfunter Listing is about Capgemini in Irving, TX 2022
About the job
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.comesources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com . People matter, results count.
ERD PPL US
Java, Python, Ralational DB such as Oracle, Knowledge of L2/L3 Networking
- Position: Product Manager – SDN (8+ Yrs of experience)
- Role and Responsibilities
- Capture customer and market requirements to develop end to end solutions and working with partners and a cross-functional team to launch and manage wireline products/solutions.
- Develop product strategy, business cases, identify appropriate markets/channels, and lead overall product management efforts.
- Articulate requirements for Enterprise, Government and SMB customers, drive those requirements through agile product development processes, support commercial releases in collaboration with the business unit, and provide post-launch support.
- Lead third party contract negotiation and vendor management.
- Work in collaboration with Product Management and Sales on identifying wireline products opportunities and vertical markets.
- Engage with customers, sales teams, finance, marketing, technical teams, and other stakeholders to define the requirements and roadmap.
- Translate customer requirements into product requirements, advocating best practices for wireline business solutions.
- Drive new development initiatives from project initiation through launch including managing the product development launch process.
- Launch Global Products for SDN-NFV based managed network, cloud, security solutions including SD-WAN, managed security services on Public Cloud, Edge, and Private Cloud.
- Own the business execution plan for assigned products and solutions, collaborating with business unit marketing and other teams for delivery of associated revenue and profitability goals.
- Identifying ongoing opportunities for operational efficiencies to ensure customer satisfaction, continued revenue growth and increased market share.
- Communicate product vision and strategies to varied audiences, including executives and cross functional teams.
- Lead the cross functional product team on Product Plan development, product requirements, customer POCs, customer trials, & use cases working with cross-functional teams across Network planning, IT, sales, marketing & other teams.
- Strong strategic skills, with the ability to identify and assess key points, implications, and recommendations
- Proven ability to structure business cases around a high-level strategic vision
- Ability to articulate customer needs internally so they can be translated into a finished product.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written with advanced presentation skills including demonstrated experience with executive level customer presentations
- Able to work on a team and independently on multiple high priority projects
- Proven interpersonal skills, plus proven relationship building abilities
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
- 3+ years of telecommunications experience
- Project management skills to execute on the roadmap, moving a project from inception to completion
- Experience prioritizing multiple projects at a time
- Experience in wireline data communication (switchingouting), network virtualization (SDN/NFV) domain
- Experience in SDN-NFV product development, launch in private & public clouds.
- Experience with customer experience (CX) driven product development.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: Irving, TX
Application Deadline: N/A