This Jobsfunter Listing is about CannonDesign in Buffalo, NY 2022
About the job
FOS of CannonDesign has a new and rare opportunity for an Administrative Assistant out of our Buffalo, NY office to help our team operate as efficiently as possible so that we may best serve our clients. This position will offer needed support to each of our team members but will primarily assist at the executive project level.
- Type and format letters, memos, transmittals, presentation materials, reports and other documents using advanced features of the full Microsoft suite
- Assist with meeting minutes at an executive level, high-visibility project related paperwork, record-keeping and filing
- Assist with scheduling activities and coordinate requests for meetings including ordering refreshments/food, supplies, etc
- Set up and provide clerical support for multiple projects in designated software, with guidance from Project Management and FOS leadership team members
- Assist in the completing of expense reports
- Gather and coordinate information and assist with research
- Other duties as assigned
What we’ll love about you:
- You’re proactive – you know that there is always work that needs doing, and you’re the first to engage in any new process or project
- You thrive in a team environment and can fluctuate between assisting mid-level to executive-level staff with ease
- You’re reliable and dependable – your team and the clients can count on you to be there, and you aren’t afraid to roll up your sleeves to get time sensitive projects done with minimal direction
- You pride yourself on being detail oriented – nothing gets by you
- You excel at managing multiple deadlines and deliverables
- At the end of the day, you like to go home feeling accomplished after a job well done
What we offer:
- Flexible work schedules! We offer a hybrid model, so you can work from home and/or work from the office
- Competitive benefits package, including a generous paid time off policy
- An inclusive work environment that encourages employees to demonstrate their strengths and passions in achieving personal and organizational goals
- Coaching with leadership that enables professional growth for future career pathing
- The opportunity to work for a growing team with proven success
Required skills and experience:
- Qualified candidates must have a High School Diploma (or equivalent) and a minimum of four years of related work experience as an Administrative Support professional; computer/software education and/or experience is a plus
- Experience working in a professional services firm strongly preferred
- Previous document control experience strongly desired
- Strength in creating and editing Excel based spreadsheets with advanced functionality is a must
- Ability to create and communicate through graphic collateral within Power Point presentations, and Microsoft Visio are necessary
- Creating documents within Adobe Acrobat are required
- Willingness to learn and work within additional software programs as needed
- Testing of the above referenced computer skills will be part of the interview process
- Experience with Deltek Vision preferred
- Ability to multi-task in a highly collaborative and deadline driven environment
- As a Federal Contractor, CannonDesign is required to comply with President Biden’s Executive Order 14042. Therefore, as a condition of employment, all employees must provide proof of receipt of a full COVID-19 vaccination unless qualified for a valid medical or religious accommodation
FOS (Facility Optimization Solutions LLC) is a multidisciplinary professional services and software consultancy founded on the core value that clients are our most important partners.
FOS began with a good idea – seeing the need to help facility managers identify what they own, the condition of their facility, and how best to use this data for future capital planning. FOS started as a part-time operation in 2009 and has since grown into a major, multi-office practice that is ranked #1 worldwide for facility-related services by World Architecture 100.
Please note that candidates can only apply to our positions on our company Careers site. It is not uncommon for scammers to create positions that look legitimate on other sites; never enter your information or apply for CannonDesign positions on any platform. Should an issue arise that you feel we should be aware of, please contact us. Please provide your resume and portfolio when applying.
As a condition of employment, all employees are expected to complete mandatory training, including compliance training, within required time frames and adhere to our internal policies and our Code of Conduct.
Facility Optimization Solutions LLC. and CannonDesign recognize the value of diversity in our workforce. We are committed to equal opportunity. We consider all qualified employment applicants without regard to race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, partnership status, protected veteran status, disability, or any other status protected by federal, state, or local law. Individuals who hold legal work authorization applicable to employment at FOS of CannonDesign in the United States will be considered without regard to citizenship/alienage.
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: Buffalo, NY
Application Deadline: N/A