Website Calvin Klein
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Calvin Klein in Miami, FL 2022
About the job
Associate Managers lead the effort to exceed expectations, provide exceptional service and display passion for our brand. They work closely with the Store Manager to lead a team focused on delivering top line sales results and support recruitment, talent development and performance management. In the absence of the Store Manager, Associate Managers lead the store team.
- Leads the effort to greet and offer assistance to every customer and provides real-time coaching.
- Empowers the store team to maintain an in-depth knowledge of product and promotions to help explain value and build brand loyalty.
- Partners with the Store Manager to make decisions that support the brand standards, customer service expectations, and connect the store‘s pools to the larger business objectives.
- Prioritizes delivering an exceptional customer experience throughout the store and always places our customer first; maintains awareness of trends and opportunities within the market and store.
Commitment to Efficiency
- Oversees merchandising execution; analyzes top selling and slow selling items and makes store-based merchandising decisions that align with brand standards and drive sales results.
- Enforces all company tools, policies and procedures; provides loss prevention training and coaches the store team to maintain awareness and report concerns.
- Approves schedules in alignment with business strategies and budgets; assists in the oversight of expenses and inventory.
- Assists with business analysis and planning; communicates opportunities and customer feedback to the Store Manager.
- Recruits and on-boards top talent to ensure a best-in-class team; recommends talent changes and assists with succession planning.
- Motivates and inspires the store team to achieve sales goals and uphold brand standards; models expectations, recognizes outstanding performance and assists with coaching and development.
- Demonstrates a sense of pride, commitment, and passion for the brand and our customers; treats customers and store team professionally, courteously, and respectfully.
- Celebrates and embraces individuality, inclusion and partnership; builds relationships and seeks out feedback for continuous self-development.
- Champions innovation and change, supports company initiatives, and reinforces a continuous improvement environment.
- Minimum of 3 years of retail store management experience required.
- Bachelor‘s/Associate degree preferred; high school diploma/equivalent required.
- Flexible schedule required including nights, weekends and overnight shifts; some travel may be requested.
- Excellent communication and time management skills.
- Ability to walk, stand, bend, reach and squat for prolonged periods, and carry up to 20 pounds.
PVH Corp. or its subsidiary (“PVH”) is an equal opportunity employer and considers all applicants for employment on the basis of their individual capabilities and qualifications, consistent with applicable law and without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, creed, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military status or any other characteristic protected under federal, state or local law. In addition to complying with all applicable laws, PVH also has a strong corporate commitment to inclusion, diversity and to ensuring that all current and future PVH associates are compensated solely on job-related factors such as skill, ability, educational background, work quality, experience and potential. To achieve these goals, across the United States and its territories, PVH prohibits any PVH employee, agent or representative from requesting or otherwise considering any job applicant’s current or prior wages, salary or other compensation information in connection with the hiring process. Accordingly, applicants are asked not to disclose this salary history information to PVH
Company: Calvin Klein
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Associate
Job Location: Miami, FL
Application Deadline: N/A