Website Caleres, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Caleres Inc in St Louis, MO 2022
” id=”job-details” tabindex=”-1″>
About the job
We are Caleres, a global footwear company with brands that fit people’s lives. We are ferocious about fit and living our mission of inspiring people to feel great…feet first! We seek people who share our values and our ferocity for fit. People passionate about their work. People who hold themselves and others accountable. People who think a multibillion-dollar company should be as creative as a start-up. People driven by an insatiable curiosity. People who care about being the best, among the best.
People who believe remarkable things are possible and will not stop striving for them.
We are seeking someone to join our St. Louis, Missouri team as a Specialist, CRM Analytics. In this role, you will lead the analysis of email, app, push, SMS, and direct mail CRM campaigns to drive customer acquisition, engagement, purchase, and retention.
As a Specialist, CRM Analytics, you will:
- Design, build, and maintain real time dashboards to monitor campaign performance
- Obtain data from a variety of sources (Salesforce, Adobe analytics suite, SQL databases, HANA, CRM, etc.) for ongoing reporting
- Develop a rich understanding of our customers, rewards members, and campaign KPIs by diving deep into customer and campaign data
- Segment customers and members to focus on highest value and potential growth segments
- Identify trends and cohorts to personalize CRM campaigns across the marketing funnel and CRM channels
- Determine proper test setup (including A/B testing framework, sample sizes, KPIs, statistical test selection) and provide clear summaries of results and recommendations
- Prepare seasonal kick off and recap performance summaries of tests and results and channel performance
Benefits you’ll enjoy:
- 30% shoe discount for all our brands
- Flexible work environment
- Relaxed dress code
We seek people with these qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, Marketing, or other field requiring advanced math or statistics preferred
- 2 or more years’ experience in data-oriented role
- Familiarity with SQL
- Preferred experience with web data platforms (e.g., Salesforce and Adobe analytics suite)
- Experience in retail sales analysis and/or consumer research analysis preferred
We care deeply about our associates and are committed to ensuring a safe & healthy work environment. Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered for U.S.-based job, if not currently employed by Caleres, Inc. Of course, we do make exceptions for qualified approved medical or religious reasons.
Caleres is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice. We believe our company should be as diverse as the consumers we serve. We seek and engage talented individuals from all backgrounds, ethnicities, genders, lifestyles, and belief systems.
Company: Caleres, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Full-time
Job Location: St Louis, MO
Application Deadline: N/A