Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under CAFU in Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
CAFU has the vision to create a better world through connected mobility, serving both consumers and businesses. Every day, we create convenience in motion for our customers in communities across the region. We started as an on-demand fuel delivery app and have now extended our services to the car wash, tire change, and battery change…but this is only the beginning.
We have big [global] plans to be a super app with products & services which are agnostic of fuel and mobility. Cafu is a technology business passionate about sustainability and positively impacting the communities we operate in.
We’ve already won awards for best AI platform and voted LinkedIn’s Number 1 Top Startups 2021!
We encourage involvement in the community by using in-house developed technologies to work for the environment. CAFU signed up to the SDG Ambition Accelerator program by setting ambitious sustainability goals and developing a technology strategy to improve measurement and performance towards achieving those goals, aligning to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 13 committed to Climate Action.
If you want to make a real impact on our communities and you are forever curious about how things work and why and want to join a company that moves with purpose and collaborates, then we want to hear from you!
You will be responsible to help Cafu’s Technology business towards a state-of-the-art technological environment. You will be well-positioned to enable the company to scale and be adept to change in a fast-moving technology startup. You’ll work to best practice and join an established team of technologists and a successful product to build upon. You will collaborate with senior stakeholders, determine the feasibility of proposed features, and represent the team in meetings. We work in a fast-paced environment with highly collaborative cross-functional teams where you will work on existing product improvements and roll out of brand-new features and technologies.
- Manage the calendar of marketing activity across both digital and offline marketing channels
- Manage the execution and roll-out of marketing campaigns and initiatives, working alongside Communications Manager and Social Media Asst Manager to ensure integration and alignment of activity
- Support the launch and ongoing marketing activities for CAFU’s international expansion across digital, PR, events, and activations.
- Ideate and implement initiatives, activations, and consumer engagement activities to develop brand awareness and grow an active customer base ensuring that objectives, promotional mechanics, ROI, and execution are understood and communicated effectively.
- Support digital and offline media planning and execution based upon available budgets and activity objectives
- Support the development and day-to-day management of the brand website(s) and content updates.
- Use consumer insights and analytics, to identify and deliver initiatives against identified issues and opportunities
- Support the execution of Community & Sustainability events and marketing activities.
- Maintain and manage Marketing campaign, activity & PR reporting, and creation of updates for key stakeholders
- Day-to-day agency management and liaising with other 3rd parties to ensure that marketing promotional materials are produced on time and within budgeted cost.
- 5+ years experience in content marketing, brand marketing, or product marketing
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to create, review, and provide constructive feedback on compelling marketing content
- Experience working cross-functionally across sales, product, marketing, and PR
- Ability to prioritize effectively and focus on defined goals
- Experience using online analytics tools such as Google Analytics and Branch
- MS Office skills: Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related discipline
- Fluency in Arabic and/or French is a plus
- A collaborative environment where diversity is celebrated
- A flexible workforce. Our people are based in Dubai, but you can work from anywhere in the world.
- A highly competitive market salary with housing and transport allowance.
- A fast-moving supportive company where everybody takes ownership over their work.
- An opportunity to share in the success of the business with stock options for qualifying employees.
- The opportunity to work on a product with growing global appeal
- Work with some of the most talented people in the industry from well-known digital brands.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dubai,Dubai,UnitedArabEmirates
Application Deadline: N/A