Website Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Caesars Entertainment Inc in Las Vegas, NV 2022
About the job
The Scheduling Coordinator role is an entry level role into the Centralized Scheduling department. The Coordinator provides real-time assistance to departments. Coordinators are structured around a call center type role in which employee’s call in to when calling out. Employees can also initiate and gain assistance with issues surrounding their schedule and payroll. This role will also be the primary call out line for employees.
The Scheduling Coordinator role is an entry level role into the Centralized Scheduling department. The Coordinator provides real-time assistance to departments.
Coordinators are structured around a call center type role in which employee’s call in to when calling out. Employees can also initiate and gain assistance with issues surrounding their schedule and payroll. This role will also be the primary call out line for employees. The Coordinator role will answer all in-bound calls from employees when they are calling out. The Coordinator will then properly document, notify department management and modify day of schedules, then locate a replacement employee to fill the shift in accordance with all department, property and Union guidelines. They will also be responsible for the real-time recording of Absence, Absence FMLA and Fail to call attendance infractions. They will ensure that all systems; Time and Attendance, REED, etc. are appropriately updated and make departments and HR aware of any patterned issues as it relates to FMLA.
The Coordinator role will also ensure that all employee issues relating to schedules and payroll are properly documented and passed on to the appropriate Coordinator 2 or Scheduler as appropriate.
Coordinator may provide one-on-one assistance with employees who need help completing required documents, PTO or Vacation requests and other form that may be available in Centralized Scheduling or HR.
Essential Job Functions
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays (including: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday at night).
- This role is based on a 24 hour, 7 day a week operation which may include overnight shifts, based on available shift assignments
- Consistently exhibits an upbeat and positive attitude at all times.
- Exhibits strong communication skills; including public speaking.
- Provides feedback to individual departments and HR, regarding employee issues
- Is responsible for employee contact and interfacing with employees; letter, person and by telephone.
- Conveys policies and procedures related to department and Centralized Scheduling practices
- Works with all Centralized Scheduling departments to assist in ensuring proper day of coverage for all call-outs and day of scheduling problems
- Completes any other tasks as assigned by Centralized Scheduling Management
- Adhere to regulatory, departmental, and company policies in an ethical manner and is an outstanding example of what customer service looks like.
- Must be 21 years of age or older
- High School diploma preferred
- Must present a well groomed appearance
- Must be able to attain all related work cards for the position (ie. Gaming license, alcohol awareness card, etc)
- Working knowledge of the following systems: MS Office, Excel, and Powerpoint
- Strong problem solving ability
- Ability to communicate effectively in English both verbally and in writing
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Demonstrates a positive attitude at all times
- Maintains composure and remains focused
Physical, Mental And Environmental Demands
- Must be able to maneuver to all area of the casino, including in and around pit areas.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, reach, kneel, twist and grip items when necessary.
- Must be able to stand/ walk for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Must be able to use a computer: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Must be able to read, write, and understand English.
- Must be able to 10 key and be proficient in typing skills
DIRECTLY SUPERVISES (PLEASE LIST POSITION TITLES ): none
At Caesars Entertainment, Inc., our Team Members create the extraordinary. We are the largest casino-entertainment company in the U.S. and one of the world’s most diversified casino-entertainment providers. Since beginning in Reno, Nevada, in 1937, Caesars Entertainment has grown through the development of new resorts, expansions and acquisitions. Our resorts operate primarily under the Caesars®, Harrah’s®, Horseshoe® and Eldorado® brand names. We focus on building loyalty and value with our guests through a combination of impeccable service, operational excellence and technological leadership. The company is committed to its Team Members, suppliers, communities and the environment through its PEOPLE PLANET PLAY framework.
Our Caesars family is driven by our Mission, Vision and Values. We take great pride in living these values – Together We Win, All In On Service and Blaze the Trail – every day. Our mission, “Create the Extraordinary”. Our vision, “Create spectacular worlds. That immerse, inspire and connect you. We don’t perform magic; we create it with excellence. #WeAreCaesars”. If you are ready to create some magic, we invite you to explore our dynamic, yet unique, career opportunities.
Company: Caesars Entertainment, Inc.
Vacancy Type: Part-time · Entry level
Job Location: Las Vegas, NV
Application Deadline: N/A