Website BW Integrated Systems
This Jobsfunter Listing is about BW Integrated Systems in United States 2022
About the job
Purpose: To generate sales revenue by closing customer orders to ensure profitability of the company.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Contact existing and targeted customers in assigned territory to analyze customer needs and recommend the benefit of company product lines and services to generate sales orders.
· Develop and execute regional and territory plans with VP Global Business Development and Business Unit Leadership for the assigned product lines.
· Maintain contact with current and potential customers by building relationships and supplying product information to increase the likelihood of future sales orders.
· Maintain an accurate top line sale forecast and competitive information files through the effective utilization of SalesLogix data base.
· Provide detailed information regarding customer requirements, specifications, applications, etc. so accurate and timely sales proposals are produced for the customer when requested.
· Provide customers with post-sale support to ensure satisfaction with purchase; ensure customer grievances are channeled through the proper department for optimal and timely resolution by acting as a liaison between the customer and various internal functions to increase the likelihood of future sales.
· Promote the availability of company services (such as spare parts and field service) along with capabilities in other areas of the company to customers to increase sales.
· Keep abreast of competitive and customer activity along with customer needs and communicate information to the appropriate individuals within the company, so strategic decisions can be made to increase the company’s competitive edge in the marketplace.
· Keep abreast of the latest product changes and new projects and communicate information to customers to promote future sales.
· Maintain records and reports regarding all phases of activities as required.
· All other duties as assigned.
· A Bachelor’s degree in a related field and a minimum of three years of relevant experience OR a two-year post high school diploma/certificate and a minimum of 7 years of relevant experience.
· Previous experience working with a capital equipment manufacturer.
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Demonstrated effective interpersonal communication and negotiation skills.
· Ability to read blueprints.
· A broad knowledge base of automation applications and technologies.
· Demonstrated ability to sell at the highest levels of Fortune 500 companies.
· Ability to travel extensively by air or car (80%)
· Experience within the Packaging industry.
· Typically sits, grasps items and performs keyboarding for frequent operation of a computer,
· Stand, walk, bend, reach or otherwise move about regularly,
· Lift, move, or otherwise transfer items up to 40 lbs. occasionally, >20 lbs. frequently,
· Occasional exposure to typical machine shop physical hazards,
· Travel by air or car frequently.
The position will require 60-70% travel.
Company: BW Integrated Systems
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Mid-Senior level
Job Location: United States
Application Deadline: N/A