Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Burberry in Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
At Burberry, we believe creativity opens spaces. Our purpose is to unlock the power of imagination to push boundaries and open new possibilities for our people, our customers and our communities. This is the core belief that has guided Burberry since it was founded in 1856 and is central to how we operate as a company today.
We aim to provide an environment for creative minds from different backgrounds to thrive, bringing a wide range of skills and experiences to everything we do. As a purposeful, values-driven brand, we are committed to being a force for good in the world as well, creating the next generation of sustainable luxury for customers, driving industry change and championing our communities.
- Category Management support and potential ownership of a Sub Category
- Manage RFIs, RFPs, Invoicing & New Supplier set up including Due Diligence
- Engaging and managing stakeholders and suppliers
- Development and implementation of procurement strategies
- Work with Legal and Info-Sec to ensure quality contracts are in place with credible suppliers
- Provide regular reporting on savings, projects and supplier performance
- Support/manage commercial issues relating to suppliers
- Provide Procurement best practice advice to internal customers
- Take an active role in lifting the activities of the procurement team to World Class Excellence level
- Delivery of agreed financial objectives
- Delivery of agreed sourcing strategies with line manager and stakeholders
- Production of high quality analysis and delivery of true category ‘insight’. Including feedback from the stakeholders.
- Be seen as a valued business partner
• Operational and commercial experience
• Experience of working with Stakeholders and external suppliers
• Great customer facing skills
• Ability to deliver tangible results whilst working in a challenging and ever changing environment
• Ability to face and resolve multiple issues in a collaborative manner
• Good Excel /analytical skills
• Good communication skills, both verbal and written
• Collaborative and considerate
• Self-motivated, high energy level, and a positive attitude
• Comfortable working in a flexible environment
• Flexible, prepared to get into the detail, as well as see the big picture
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Leeds,England,UnitedKingdom
Application Deadline: N/A