Website Bunzl Distribution NA
This Jobsfunter Listing is about Bunzl Distribution NA in San Antonio, TX 2022
About the job
The Purchasing Administrator will work closely with Category Management on strategy execution and develop customer/vendor relationships. The Purchasing Administrator will work closely with the pricing and data teams to achieve branch goals.
Your career path has many avenues available for you to succeed. Are you looking to advance at a rate that matches your ambition and skill set? At Bunzl, we understand and want to invest in you. With our multi-career options, you’ll not only be able to find the adventure you are looking for today, but can be confident that new opportunities will be there for advancement in your future.
- Data analytics on various purchasing and supplier data
- Utilize purchasing software to record price changes and item setups
- Work closely with category management on strategy execution
- Maintain and develop customer and vendor relationships
- Facilitate relationships with replenishment buyers
- Ability to deal with challenging workload and schedules
- Expedite suppliers to deliver critical and overdue purchase orders
- Work closely with the pricing and data teams to achieve branch goals
- Bachelor’s degree is required or expecting a BA/BS degree within a year
- Experience in purchasing, supply chain or relevant business experience is a plus
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills are a must
- Proficient computer skills to include Microsoft Office
- Must be able to multi-task and must be detail oriented
- Must be a problem solver and demonstrate good negotiation skills
So, what are you waiting for? A new career awaits you with endless opportunities.
Bunzl is a global leader in the Cleaning & Hygiene, Food Processing, Grocery, Health Care, Non-Food Retail, and Safety industries. We have grown both organically and through acquisitions to sales in excess of $10 billion. Bunzl North America is headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri. Bunzl North America owns and operates more than 100 warehouses and serves all 50 states, Puerto Rico, Canada and parts of the Caribbean and Mexico. With more than 4,800 employees and 400,000 plus supplies, Bunzl is regarded as a leading supplier in North America.
Bunzl Distribution offers competitive salaries, a comfortable work environment, and a full range of benefits including a 401k with a company match.
Bunzl Distribution has a tradition of commitment to equal employment opportunity. It is the established policy to attract and retain the best qualified people without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex/gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, age, disability or veteran status as provided by law.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
Company: Bunzl Distribution NA
Vacancy Type: Full-time · Entry level
Job Location: San Antonio, TX
Application Deadline: N/A