Jobsfunter is listing this job opening under Builderio in Delhi,Delhi,India 2022 exclusively on jobsfunter.com
About the job
Builder.io is looking to add a Support Engineer to our team who will work with our customers to assist them with technical issues related to integration, customization, and best practices with the platform. This role also will help us build new frontend capabilities to improve our product when they’re not supporting users. This role is ideal for someone with front-end web development who likes to help customers and be their voice internally, and has great communications skills.
As Support Engineer, you will…
- Work with technical users (developers) of our platform to help them integrate, customize, and utilize Builder for their unique needs
- Communicate with customers who have reached out asking for help
- Troubleshoot software problems, answer inquiries, and document results
- Have a running queue of issues that you are working to resolve, and will prioritize and manage the workflow to resolution
- Escalate potential issues with our Engineering team when necessary.
- Actively listen and provide written communication follow-up, as necessary, to tactfully communicate directions. A “customer first” attitude is inherent in every step you take in this role.
You will thrive in this role if you have…
- Worked in a customer facing role before, and enjoyed it!
- Excellent communication and writing skills – fluency in English is a requirement
- A patient and friendly attitude, and a team-first mindset
- Genuinely enjoyed helping people and solving problems
The items above are a starting point for a conversation, not a hard list of requirements. If this role excites you, we hope you will apply!
What Builder.io offers you:
- Unlimited time off. 3 weeks is the minimum that we will ask you to take each year
- Quarterly mental health days. We shut down the whole operation 4 times a year to give our team a chance to rest and recharge
- Paid parental leave. 12 weeks of full pay for the birth and care of a newborn child, or for the placement of a child for adoption or foster care
- $500 home office reimbursement. Help get what you need to be comfortable working in a digital-first environment
- $500 annual learning & development budget. Feel supported and empowered to continue developing your skills
- Co-working space reimbursement. Work from any WeWork at anytime with an All Access pass, or reimburse up to $299/month at another local co-working space
- Health Insurance. 100% employer-paid premiums for medical, dental, and vision insurance for employees, and 50% covered for eligible dependents
- Additional Insurance. Builder covers your life insurance, short- and long-term disability, and you’ll have access to supplemental benefits like accident and critical illness insurance
- 401k. Contribute to your financial future through our Guideline plan
- Real equity. We have a four year vesting schedule with a one year cliff. We also have a ten (10!!) year exercise window 🤯 (yeah, we’re pretty stoked about it!)
Builder.io is the first and only visual building (“no code”) platform that enables anyone to build and optimize digital experiences on any tech stack or platform. We’re backed by Greylock Partners and the founders and executives of many innovative and leading brands, including Allbirds, Harry’s, Warby Parker, Caviar, and more.
While our HQ is in San Francisco, we are committed to operating as a remote-first company! Our team continues to expand globally, with team members spread out across the US, Canada, Europe, and Asia.
Builder.io is committed to growing an inclusive and diverse team. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, ethnicity, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran, genetic information, marital status or any other legally protected status.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Delhi,Delhi,India
Application Deadline: N/A